"The Trust regrets to announce that our Chairman Malcolm McNiven, Vice-Chairman Scott McMillan and Webmaster Stewart Franklin have tendered their resignations. The Board will consider the resignations at our next Board meeting with a view to electing their successors. The appointment of the new office holders will be put to our members for ratification at the forthcoming AGM. The Board would like to take this opportunity to thank Malcolm, Scott and Stewart for their dedication, incredible hard work and achievements during their time on the Board."

Despite all the conspiracies theories about the Clyde and cement boots, I WAS actually on holiday for a few days after being in Manchester... biggrin.gif

Unfortunately I took the decision to resign because of a few issues which I can't go into here as I'm sure you'll understand.

I'm sure the RST will manage fine without me and will replace the other resigned board members with suitable people as soon as possible. Hopefully they'll continue to serve us as well as they have done so for the last 5 years.

I am not a member Frankie but i do think if three of the top people resign then they should give other members the reason for the resignation. If you believe in your standpoint you will fight for it.

I am not a member Frankie but i do think if three of the top people resign then they should give other members the reason for the resignation. If you believe in your standpoint you will fight for it.

That may well happen mate.

This isn't something that can be decided upon in the heat of the moment though.

:)