It's a wee bit strange that actually. There are already several addresses set up for contacting the Trust via their comprehensive hosting package. The new webmaster just needs to ensure they are forwarded to the correct people. Takes about 2 mins to set up...

Members have also been able to get in touch and get replies any time in the past as well with no problems that I can remember. I spent a lot if time personally dealing with such communications in fact.

I suppose one other address may help but it may also confuse people when the existing structure is perfectly fine.

It's a wee bit strange that actually. There are already several addresses set up for contacting the Trust via their comprehensive hosting package. The new webmaster just needs to ensure they are forwarded to the correct people. Takes about 2 mins to set up...

Members have also been able to get in touch and get replies any time in the past as well with no problems that I can remember. I spent a lot if time personally dealing with such communications in fact.

I suppose one other address may help but it may also confuse people when the existing structure is perfectly fine.

They are frightened you still have access Frankie.:D

Fortunately, the R.S.T. have their own website [as well as other means] where members can air their questions or grievances.

All you have to do is ask.

An open Forum like this is not the place.

Best wishes for the future anyhow Frankie and I'm sure there are many, many Bears out there who will wish you the same.

:rfc:

Let me assure you that the RST website is less of an option than you may think. I have asked several questions on that website and have yet to receive even an acknowledgement, let alone an answer. Which, since I put my hand in my pocket for a life membership, is disappointing to say the least.

Every email and question I have asked has had a promp reply. I may not agree with the answer but they have always replied to me.
You are fortunate. I assure you I have not had the same experience - I'm very disappointed at their apparent unwillingness to respond. In one case I ended up sending three pm's to a RST board member via the FF website and eventually got a reply, which told me to submit my query to the RST website! Beyond parody.

I think it's a damn shame that what looked like a very promising representative body for the fans has turned into a complete farce.

I can see a new, rival Trust springing up but if that happens, neither will be taken seriously as it'll be like the "I'm Brian" bit from Monty Python...