Dane hints return to Ibrox still possible

I would still say no, another in the Buffel mould, plenty of ability but only show's it when he wants or can be bothered which is no good to us. He had the chance to stay but left for more money stay away please!

I would still say no, another in the Buffel mould, plenty of ability but only show's it when he wants or can be bothered which is no good to us. He had the chance to stay but left for more money stay away please!

Not only that but he's left-sided, and we're already overloaded with them. Talk about being unbalanced!

As much as I liked PL's knack of scoring important goals in big games, I would doubt our current style of play and management would get the best out of him.

I thought he was much better as a central striker, using his pace to run straight at defenders, but his pace as too often seen as an excuse to play him wide, together with other striking options available at the time being perhaps more prolific.

Another of those players that was too inconsistent for most bears and was happily seen the back of, only to be replaced by inferior quality at cheaper wages.

It sounds like he's regretting leaving and trying to engineer a move back. I can't see how it would happen as we have too many strikers already and that's his preferred solution.

Maybe he should have thought about there being more to life than money when he told us where to stick the contract offer.

[

Maybe he should have thought about there being more to life than money when he told us where to stick the contract offer.

That's the point. Surely we have too much pride to go offering a way back to former under-achievers who are only looking to come back because their wife is Scottish. Unless their name is Gattuso:)

I would welcome him back with open arms too as we have lacked pace in the team , i would play him as a striker as his pace throught the middle was deadly to opposition defence's and he could finish a bit there was a lot of hater's of Lovenkrands during his time at Rangers for various reasons, but i thought he was magic and tore Celtic to piece's more than once so i would love to see him back in the Red white and Blue of Glasgow Rangers.

[

That's the point. Surely we have too much pride to go offering a way back to former under-achievers who are only looking to come back because their wife is Scottish. Unless their name is Gattuso:)

Maybe the club shouldnt have waited so long to offer a new contract ? let him walk away for nothing.