craig, sent you a pm. i talk pish more than you take the hump, but i dont think this is some obscure thing here. hopefully that should sort it out.

I would be very surprised if you talk pish more than I take the hump or indeed more than I talk pish !! Nothing personal on this end Barry.

I have been told I should be a politician..... I just couldn't hack having to tell lies for a living though.

Will respond to PM shortly my man !

Just copying and pasting what i said off another thread as it basically ties in with this

Carry on with it if you wan't but i can tell you i won't be supporting you on this !

Fed up with all this Murray Out rubbish, we deserve better banners.

Ohh and tell me what happened to this 2pm protest on Saturday ? I was in the stadium at 2pm but my Uncle who sits in the enclosure said nothing happened, everyone bottled it when they seen a few police officers

Murray has insisted that he want's top leave, offered people the chance to come and talk with him. It isn't about the money for him, it is selling it on to the right person who has the intrest of the club at heart and can take us forward. What happens if he sells to another Romanov type person, who would get the blame for the new owner of Rangers, Sir David would. He can't win

Get off Murray's back, get off Smith's back, get of Bain's back, get off the team's back, let the background stuff sort itself out, Murray will sell when he feels it's to the right person, he isn't going to listen to you lot. Maybe he will one day and like i said sell to a Romanov type person, he will be saying goodbye your not my problem anymore. Just be careful what you wish for

OK Fraser, you want my thoughts ??? just kidding wee man (says the 5ft6 dwarf to the 6ft2 kiddo....)

I myself wouldn't protest but have no problem with it as long as our reputation as a club isnt tarnished and as long as we get positive progress at the club due to it. It worked for the Tims (back to them later).

Re Murray leaving I agree - he has said he wants to leave but hasnt had suitable offers/people. IF you believe he is telling the truth then all that awaits is a suitable party to come forward and one hasn't yet. And therein lies the problem - none of us or our protests can force his hand to sell to ANYONE. It is his toy so to speak. And if there are currently no interested parties then it is a moot point anyway.

Re getting off Murray's back. Not sure I agree with you. I suspect that it was the proposed demonstrations on Saturday which got him to open the purse strings and approve the signings we saw - so I think that there can be a part to play in putting pressure on the powers that be. It also forces them to realise that all is not well and that they need to up their contribution.

Re Get off Smith's back. Again, not sure I agree with you. t was his team formation and tactics that got us put out of Europe (although he wasnt helped by the players who should comfortably have seen off Kaunas). But if you are coming at this from the angle of "it wont help the team get results" then I agree.

Get off Bain's back ? Disagree. I don't believe that Martin Bain is a good Chief Executive, simple as that. He is a yes man IMO. A good CEO should be a forward thinker looking to improve the club in all ways. I am not convinced that he does this. In fact I think we have retracted as a club in the last few years.

Get off the team's back ? Hey, if they put in performances like they did against Kaunas then they deserve it. Simple. Again though, if coming from the "it wont help get results" angle then I agree.

Let the background stuff sort itself out ? Normally this IS what we should do - but can any of us feel comfortable that those tasked with that responsibility are doing it, and doing it well ? I doubt it. And..... if we just let things "sort themselves out" we could be a club headed into administration. Just look at the Tims - they allowed things to "sort itself out" and almost went under - they used protests and the like and came out the other side. Protests can have a part to play and putting pressure on the power brokers can mean a lot.

Re who Murray sells to. Even if Murray chooses who he sells to NO-ONE, not even SDM himself, can be assured that it is the right person or that the new incumbent would be right for the club - there is an element of luck in that !!

MF:

Any chance you could answer my questions?

Yes, I could but for the moment I choose not to. There are good people involved who would like to keep their powder dry until preparations are more advanced. By the nature of the beast, it's best understood when it happens.

Guest ecosse1

re the current exchange of views with both bmck and Craig .

I rserve the rite to protest or not on the issue of semantics ;-)

erm, how do u add these wee smiley faces ?