You asked "There are worse people than Murray out there. What are the plans to ensure that we don't end up with one of them?". Did you really believe that it was Maineflyer's responsibility to ensure Murray chose the best buyer for his shares?

The question was about Reclaim Rangers and not you, but Damien has given the current position anyway.

I heard that Murray played another ace on Saturday to deflect the protests of the gathering crowd outside on Saturday. Apparantly at around 2pm when the crowds were gathering for a Murray or Smith must go demonstration the police made space for a car to pull outside the main doors and who should appear but new signing Maurice Edu. Apparantly the protests immediately changed from jeers to cheers and some even started a "Mo, mo super mo" chant.

If this was deliberatly organised by SDM then it's a fantastic piece of pr and goes to show how fickle some of our support actually are. If it was pure coincedence (which I doubt personally) then SDM should be buying a lottery ticket this week.

Were any gersnetters at the protest and can anyone confirm the above?

I was in the stadium at 2pm

I hear though that their was a few police officers around the main entrance and the bottle crashed from the protesters.

To be honest i think they should get to fuck

Why should they GTF ?

Are they not allowed their opinion on how the club is run Fraser ? They have a right to voice their concern every bit as much as you have a right to dismiss them.

Fraser:

Anyone should be allowed to protest as long as it's done as constructively as possible.

There weren't any issues in that respect on Saturday so that's good.

While we're all happy with the new signings made, we shouldn't allow a few players to gloss over the recent unacceptable mistakes made as well as many issues still prevalent at the club.

given that we're bringing all the "entitled to speak their mind" stuff out, why isn't fraser allowed to speak his mind that they should gtf?

Who said that he couldnt ? I said that the other side have AS MUCH right as he does, not that he shouldn't have his opinion.

Who said that he couldnt ? I said that the other side have AS MUCH right as he does, not that he shouldn't have his opinion.

nonsense m8. you said "they have as much right to protest as you do to dismiss them" as if it were an answer to his saying 'gtf'. you didn't say, "yes, you are entitled to that opinion" or "there's another opinion". it was a rebuttal.

you suggested he was in some way wrong for having that opinion.

having equal right to speak isn't the same as the contents of your speech being worthwhile. fraser said they should GTF, not that they shouldn't be allowed to speak.

why is it as soon as someone takes a definite position on something other people turn round and go "well, that isnt the only way of viewing it", as if it were a response no-one had thought of.

fraser doesnt like the protesting. he is probably fine with the idea of protesting, and people's general right to it, but doesn't like it in this instance. why would you think saying "people have a right to their opinion and protest" is an answer to that?

Just copying and pasting what i said off another thread as it basically ties in with this

Carry on with it if you wan't but i can tell you i won't be supporting you on this !

Fed up with all this Murray Out rubbish, we deserve better banners.

Ohh and tell me what happened to this 2pm protest on Saturday ? I was in the stadium at 2pm but my Uncle who sits in the enclosure said nothing happened, everyone bottled it when they seen a few police officers

Murray has insisted that he want's top leave, offered people the chance to come and talk with him. It isn't about the money for him, it is selling it on to the right person who has the intrest of the club at heart and can take us forward. What happens if he sells to another Romanov type person, who would get the blame for the new owner of Rangers, Sir David would. He can't win

Get off Murray's back, get off Smith's back, get of Bain's back, get off the team's back, let the background stuff sort itself out, Murray will sell when he feels it's to the right person, he isn't going to listen to you lot. Maybe he will one day and like i said sell to a Romanov type person, he will be saying goodbye your not my problem anymore. Just be careful what you wish for

Nice points made there Fraser. On your first reply re GTF i actually6 read it that someone had thrown a bottle.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion or if they will protest or not, but throwing bottles is just plain wrong. A mute point sine reading your 2nd reply shows you meant they bottled it.