Stevie Smith can leave Rangers

If true (and it's a big if), obviously his long term fitness must be an issue as if he's 100% fit and playing well, then he's arguably still a better player than big Sasa.

Agree 100% but why for god's sake can't the management at Ibrox just come clean about his fitness? Why is it hushed up like some cabinet secret? I know they cant or won't comment on every injury situation but S. Smith was one of our very brightest prospects and if he has come back to fitness why oh why is he not being considered for the first team? That can only be because he has not come back as the player he promised to be. We should be told!

If he gets back to full fitness then I don't see why we would let him go TBO.

There was a thread started on FF yesterday saying the same, do you think the papers just take some stories from forums even though they might be crap, surely not? :rolleyes:

He's playing for the reserves again tomorrow so hopefully he isn't too far away.

If this is true, I'd hope it was only a loan move to get him up to match sharpness

Hasn't he been playing in the reserves for months now? If he has, it doesn't sound like he's going to get a chance under WS.