Is Dick Ready To Return?

its a pitty it'll be nonsense. i like DA's dictatorish tendencies. he can go a bit far, obviously, but he's a man selfishly after his own greatness, which is better than a man selfishly tired of struggling for greatness.

The motivation could be there. After success in Europe with Zenit, they now finished 5th in the Russian league and so out of the CL qualification - and I'm not sure if they even qualify for the UEFA (although they probably do and enter into an early qualifier).

Dick loves the CL and with decent funding and running of the club, Rangers are almost guaranteed to qualify every year. I can image Rangers are also capable of more self funding than Zenit and you'd expect Scotland to me a more attractive destination for many players than Baltic Russia. The "stepping stone to the premiership" is also a factor.

I don't think it will happen but it's not the least plausible scenario I have heard.

Mcleish to follow after Dick?? And then Le Guen? :P

Wouldnt say no to Advocaat returning at some point. His first 2 years were superb.

Eck and PLG are doing much better this year than last.

Brimingham are 2nd in the Champ and PSG are 4th equal in the French Ligue 1.

So long as his consortium brings a Russian billionaire willing to splash the cash......

One thing that could be interesting under Advocaat would be his dealing with the media - he comes across as someone who takes no shit - so if we were being maltreated in the media (as we currently are) I wonder if he would be a willing defender of the club and its fans. Wouldnt be any worse than SDM that is for sure.