^ there are a million reasons for loss of form (perhaps even that how good his form was exagerated before) before we start pretending to know motivations and things of that sort.

No matter the reasons, he should be dropped before costing us more vital points.

Cammy F

do you think alexander is good enough to command a regular place? cant mind who the backup was when goram got dropped. the threat's only as good as the possibility of seeing it through. would we be happy with alexander till the end of the season in nets? what if he blunders?

personally i dont think we can do worse just now. alexander's proved he's a capable goalie. should give him a go i think.

IIRC, it was Theo Snelders who replaced Goram when he was dropped.

IMO, Alexander was and is an able deputy for McGregor - in fact, don't thing Alexander deserved to be dropped at the start of the season, or when he replaced the below-par McGregor this season.

Cammy F

Didn't we also have Boni Ginzburg? Ooooft, he was awful! I'm not a huge fan of Alexander. He's not to great with pass backs. Kicking isn't his best skill.

That said, he should be given the No.1 jersey.

Didn't we also have Boni Ginzburg? Ooooft, he was awful! I'm not a huge fan of Alexander. He's not to great with pass backs. Kicking isn't his best skill.

That said, he should be given the No.1 jersey.

Doesn't your mind play tricks on you? I remembered Ginzburg as a keeper from the early to mid-80's - it turns out he was with us from 89-91 and played 4 games - http://www.national-football-teams.com/v2/player.php?id=16189

Cammy F