Big Marv Shown The Door

All the best Marv

tbh he isnt the best footballer we had but did give his all for us in every game

Hopefully PLG has something lined up cos we're a bit thin at the back, i'd like to see Webster signed he'd only cost something like 200 k + n he better than andrews

Good luck Marv

All the best Marv

tbh he isnt the best footballer we had but did give his all for us in every game

Hopefully PLG has something lined up cos we're a bit thin at the back, i'd like to see Webster signed he'd only cost something like 200 k + n he better than andrews

Good luck Marv

Would like to see Webster too but the FIFA loophole he's exploiting means he can only move to a different football association.

Would like to see Webster too but the FIFA loophole he's exploiting means he can only move to a different football association.

I don't think that is quite right stewarty.

He can leave to another football association for a reduced fee - he can still move to someone in the SPL but I believe they have to pony up a higher fee.

I could be wrong though - sorry if I am !

Yeah, I think that's the case with Webster, he can go where he wants but the fee situation is different.

Sad to see Marv go, he's given us some great memories and his passion was never in doubt, one of the few guys who always gave 100% whenever he played for us. I wish him all the good luck in the world wherever he goes.

can`t say i`m too suprised, but thats not to say big marv never done a good job at gers, cause he did an excellent job!

just feel it`s time for him to move on now and let the new brigade have a shot at success now.

i`ll follow the rest of hs career with interest.

one highlight i remember about marv was the distance he could get on the ball when he headed it out of defence.

sat in the broomloan one time and it came at him and he jumped and headed it back towards the oppositions goal from his own penalty box.

i swear it landed 10/15 yards short of the OPPOSITIONS penalty box!

must have a neck like mike tysons to do that!:thup:

can`t say i`m too suprised, but thats not to say big marv never done a good job at gers, cause he did an excellent job!

just feel it`s time for him to move on now and let the new brigade have a shot at success now.

i`ll follow the rest of hs career with interest.

one highlight i remember about marv was the distance he could get on the ball when he headed it out of defence.

sat in the broomloan one time and it came at him and he jumped and headed it back towards the oppositions goal from his own penalty box.

i swear it landed 10/15 yards short of the OPPOSITIONS penalty box!

must have a neck like mike tysons to do that!:thup:

and his solid challenges that every gers fan will remember:D