Do any of the Barry lovers actually watch what he does in a game or are they mesmerised by the few minutes he actually does show a bit of class. He doesn't put any pressure on the opposing midfielders he jogs back to defend rather than sprint He turns and he turns and he turns until there are ten players behind the ball and they have had time to build the great wall of China. Oh yeh then he turns again.

Taylor and MF are right, It is time for him to go.

You can be quite a contradication at times Pete.

A man who likes total football, composure, passing ability and possession football. And yet you decry Fergie for showing composure, keeping the ball if the right pass is not on, playing a patient game and retaining posession.

You're also a massive Hemdani fan who is infinitely worse than Fergie for negative passing and not contributing to the defence with tackling and closing down of the opposition.

He's not playing as well as he can, but he's still one of our better options atm.

Not a great fan of present day Ferguson but find it hard to see who of similar quality could replace him for the kind of money we'd have. I'd also much rather have Ferguson to Hemdami.

That is the thing which convinces me we should keep him. I wouldn't be averse to letting BF leave, but for 2.5 million ? I just dont see where we get someone in for that price of that quality.

Double it to 5 and I would make a deal.

That is the thing which convinces me we should keep him. I wouldn't be averse to letting BF leave, but for 2.5 million ? I just dont see where we get someone in for that price of that quality.

Double it to 5 and I would make a deal.

Thomson only cost 2 million.

You can be quite a contradication at times Pete.

A man who likes total football, composure, passing ability and possession football. And yet you decry Fergie for showing composure, keeping the ball if the right pass is not on, playing a patient game and retaining posession.

You're also a massive Hemdani fan who is infinitely worse than Fergie for negative passing and not contributing to the defence with tackling and closing down of the opposition.

He's not playing as well as he can, but he's still one of our better options atm.

Under le Guen the Rangers midfield were playing fantastic football until. yes you guessed it, Barry Ferguson returned. This season the Rangers team were playing good football until, yes you guessed it Barry Ferguson returned.

I hope Hemdani leaves now as i don't think he will ever produce a decent level for us anymore. You seem to forget he was player of the year and i don't think it was for negative football.:P

Under le Guen the Rangers midfield were playing fantastic football until. yes you guessed it, Barry Ferguson returned. This season the Rangers team were playing good football until, yes you guessed it Barry Ferguson returned.

I hope Hemdani leaves now as i don't think he will ever produce a decent level for us anymore. You seem to forget he was player of the year and i don't think it was for negative football.:P

You can add a spell under McLeish to that also Pete.

But a more concerning thing is we all know BF is going downhill due to age, injury or whatever, but we dont have a replacement lined up. We dont even have a leader. The only talented youngsters we have are Aaron, Fleck, Lennon and possibly Furman yet Aaron has had 10 mins and the others havent had a sniff. We should be pitching these players in more to think about the future. Yet WS give Dailly a years contract and doesnt play him.

Thomson only cost 2 million.

True but then, is Thomson really of that quality yet ? I am a big admirer of KT but he is only in his career infancy and hasn't proven that he can sustain it over a period of time.

I also don't think there is any doubt that BF is a better player than KT if both performing to their abilities.

WHo could we get for 2.5 million to replace BF ? That said, I guess Davis was only 3.5 mill and I would like to see him partner Mendes in the middle.

If Ferguson was to go, our squad balance is all over the place, that's the real problem. Mendes and Davis in the middle would do for me, but then who do you play on the right and left sides?

Left - Aaron - but we still have Beasley, Adam, Naismith can do a turn there too.

Right - Novo, Burke if we dont get shot or, dare I say it, Whittaker......

Left - Aaron - but we still have Beasley, Adam, Naismith can do a turn there too.

Right - Novo, Burke if we dont get shot or, dare I say it, Whittaker......

OK then, we're sorted :)

Barry can go. Result!

I still think it would be best for everyone if Barry moved on. And I think we'd cope without him as we might have a better balance of midfield without him. He's hardly Mr Creative these days and that's our real problem IMO.