Another conspiracy theory for Super Ally - Maybe there's some mind games and reverse psychology going on here on SDM's part. One phone call to Eck...

SDM - "Ecky boy, ah need a wee favor son"

ECK - "Nae bother big man, wit can ah dae fur ye?"

SDM - "Ah need tae git the wingin' fans here back on side Eck"

ECK - "Right, so wit can ah dae?"

SDM - "Well I've devised this dastardly brilliant wee idea son & yoor a key player in it"

ECK - "Oh ya beauty! This sounds the gem big man!"

SDM - "Wit ah need ye tae dae is pit a bid in fur Boydy"

ECK - "bit yul nevar sell Boydy. Wit dae ye meen?"

SDM - "hehehe... that's the genius ay it Eck. Wur no gonae sell em tae ye!!"

ECK - "Noo yuv loast me big man"

SDM - "Wul, when wae reject yur oafer & Boydy's still here, they'll aw luv mae again, ye see!!"

ECK - "Awww... nooo am wae ye big man. That's fukin' genius!!"

SDM - "Ah, no. It's a belter init? I thote eh that masell ye no!"

ECK - "Count me in big man. Anihin fur yooo!!"

SDM - "Nice one Ecky boy! Speak tae ye laterz"

Edited by Zappa

Guest davierfc

This is a joke its time SDM sold the club and not its best players, we can now kiss goodbye to the title if this happens i wont be renewing my season ticket

Ten short years ago Advocaat had assembled the bulk of his new team. Arthur Numan, Ronald de Boer, Giovanni van Bronkhorst, Gabby Amato, etc. joined the likes of Amoruso, Albertz and so on.

Now we cannot afford to hold on to players who Advocaat wouldn't have wiped his shoes on. That's the reality of how things have changed for Rangers these last ten years.

Crazy spending followed by crippling debt, followed by clueless drifting and mismanagement have all but brought the club to its knees. The crime isn't selling Kris Boyd, the crime is the complete lack of leadership and direction.

Boyd is one of the few bright lights at Ibrox today. We feel distraught about his possible departure because we know that when he goes, it will signal the club dropping to another new level of decrepitude. It will represent abandoning second best for something even less ambitious.

Six months ago we approached another new season with many fans convinced we had regrouped and were on the upslope again. It amazed me then how many fans saw Walter Smith as a safe pair of hands and thought David Murray has recovered his enthusiasm for the fight. What a crock that was. Surely no one actually believes in these people any more. Surely.

Edited by maineflyer

In a sense I'm happy.. from Boyd's point of view rather than my own.

I'm a big fan of Boyd's but the fact is he's never going to win over 100% of the fans due to the people who say he doesn't do it in the big games and so on.

So part of me hopes he goes down there, gets into the EPL and becomes a huge success.

I know that Birmingham are in for Boydy, but it doesn't mean he's a cert to go there. The big man's a bit of a home boy, remember a while back when he moved to Glasgow and got homesick and moved back in with his mum in Tarbolten. He's now settled in Ayr, 2 kids, one no long started school...big upheavel to uproot all that and head south. Unless the money offered to him is crazy money I can't see him going. Me being positive I suppose lol.

On the other hand, I expect the likes of Mendes, Bougherra, Davis to be off.