My take on the France Ireland game

Another point to remember is that Keane got pulled up for hand ball when in the French box, getting ready to shoot for goal, if he had have got away with it do you think he would have said '' no ref, that was hand ball ''?,............eh don't think so,if he had have got away with it,had his shot and scored...........!!!!!!!!!!

I think Henry single handedly (Like the pun?) destroyed his own reputation last night and the guilt was all over his face when speaking to Richard Dunne at the end, a replay should be the call but FIFA won't do that because there's probably loads of Frenchman working for FIFA.

The French aren't the team they used to be, too many individually brilliant players but they don't play as a team, they're lazy aswell. I think the Irish would have taken more fans to South Africa than the French too.

The world cup & South Africa have definitely lost out on major revenue there.

The Irish will perhaps challenge for a replay but it won't happen.

The answer: A video referee !!

And henry did admit to the hand ball.

Fucking ridiculous reaction from what i've seen on SSN.

If it was up to the Irish then we'd replay every game of football ever would we, as never does 1 pass without such incidents?

We'll replay the Scotland - Italy game from the qualification campaign before when Italy scored from a freekcik won for a foul on (Not by) Alan Hutton?

Have the Irish not benefited from such decisions?

Shut the fuck up, you're embarassing yourselves.

Fifa wont replay it because the French might go out. No. They wont replay it because it sets a ridiculous precedent.

I'm glad the Irish are out now. GIRUY. :giruy:

Edited by Super_Ally

Davie Weirs reaction to the handball against us:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...rs/7084555.stm

Rangers defender David Weir insists there is nothing to be gained by dwelling on Thierry Henry's handball for Barcelona's opening goal.

"He said that to me at the time - he said it hit his hand - but that's football," Weir told BBC Sport after the 2-0 defeat at the Nou Camp.

"That's life, these things happen, we move on. You've got to recover.

"We're disappointed but it's a difficult place to come and we've got to try to take the positives from it."

The Rangers way versus the Timmy way.