RST - we can't go on like this

Speaking only for myself I see fan ownership as the future and see that as being a big part of the RST aims.

Whether thats achieved by default or not matters not a jot to me.

Which is fine, but to suggest it is "mission accomplished" would be a play on words for the most part.

For mission accomplished surely those trying to complete said mission should have been instrumental in it coming about - that is not the case here.

To be pedantic the mission will have been accomplished therefore how can it not be mission accomplished? It seems rather petty to me if all thats left to say at the end is 'Yeah we got supporter ownership but the RST didn't do it all by themselves, what a bunch of failures'

I think a major problem in all of this is people who want recognition for things rather than focusing on getting the job done or doing what is right.

I think a major problem in all of this is people who want recognition for things rather than focusing on getting the job done or doing what is right.

That's the problem with the RST in a nutshell...To be honest, I think in the end, they will be an irrelevance. They are no more than a pressure group for self interested parties.

To be pedantic the mission will have been accomplished therefore how can it not be mission accomplished? It seems rather petty to me if all thats left to say at the end is 'Yeah we got supporter ownership but the RST didn't do it all by themselves, what a bunch of failures'
To be genuinely pedantic, you're not being pedantic, you're being simplistic....... and juvenile.

That is almost the definitive description of the RST and I'm only sorry I didn't write it.

It would be interesting to find out if there has been or even is an increase in RST members since this all started ,the amount of pro RST threads and posts on FF is amazing , just wondered if they were all talk and no action or if they actually felt strong enough to act on what they were hearing and reading

Calscot & maineflyer.

I'd have to disagree, respectfully of course.

Various other groups have shown themselves to be interested in self glory and willing to cause a lot of damage to reach their aim.

The RST have dealt with a lot of issues in their short time and are the only independent organisation with a voice in the current takeover climate we are in. They are to be commended and backed, not roundly slaughtered with snide comments on a message board.

Edited by OnlyOneAmoruso

It would be interesting to find out if there has been or even is an increase in RST members since this all started ,the amount of pro RST threads and posts on FF is amazing , just wondered if they were all talk and no action or if they actually felt strong enough to act on what they were hearing and reading

I believe there has been a significant spike in uptake which can only be good news for Rangers as a whole.