The Boyd situation

Whatever anyone thinks of Walter Smith as a manager, he clearly hasn't lost the dressing room. Nothing could be further from the truth and that fact is probably the only thing that matters here.

If anyone is in danger of losing the dressing room, it's our ex-Chairman and the pansies currently sitting in our boardroom - all of whom need to get the future security of the club sorted out.

Aw fukk, you're not a student are you? :box:

Haven't been able to stand students since I was one ... it's a jealousy thing.:D

No but his posts just bore the tits off me , every post is groundhog day and he never engages in any debate , just deflect and ignore , infact that's what I'm going to do from now on ignore him .

on that other subject the posts by Genesis are under the due diligence thread .

No but his posts just bore the tits off me , every post is groundhog day and he never engages in any debate , just deflect and ignore , infact that's what I'm going to do from now on ignore him .

on that other subject the posts by Genesis are under the due diligence thread .

Our cat behaves much the same way, sometimes it does him good to spend time outside on the window sill looking in. :):thup:

I checked out that thread and you're right, given the poster I'd have hopes our long wait for a new owner might be coming to an end. Much yet to be revealed though. Thanks for the pm.

Our cat behaves much the same way, sometimes it does him good to spend time outside on the window sill looking in. :):thup:

I checked out that thread and you're right, given the poster I'd have hopes our long wait for a new owner might be coming to an end. Much yet to be revealed though. Thanks for the pm.

Have you joined WBC in posting between doing the cryptic crossword in the Herald.;)