The EPL is somewhere a young player with a talent can get lost. Even players with talent and wiser heads on them get lost.

He should stick to the SPL and Rangers and learn his trade. Maybe then he should think about a move down south.... but that's my selfish opinion! but one i think would work well for him.

Agreed,he should stay and learn his trade and improve as much as he can before getting a big move,which he will get if he keeps performing and learning the way he has been,however my only worry is '' money talks ''

Even if you are a fan of Wilson, and I guess most of us are, his showings against Mehmet and the other striker St Mirren have, can't recall his name, and the St J strikers, show that he's got a huge way to go and the notion that EPL managers are ready to spend 3m on him just seems faintly ludicrous to me.

Even if you are a fan of Wilson, and I guess most of us are, his showings against Mehmet and the other striker St Mirren have, can't recall his name, and the St J strikers, show that he's got a huge way to go and the notion that EPL managers are ready to spend 3m on him just seems faintly ludicrous to me.

Even truly great players have to develop into great players. The secret (and the real value) lies in spotting them before they become great and nurturing them for the future. In three or four years time the likes of Billy Mehmet won't want to play against Danny Wilson. Liverpool and the likes are simply smart enough to know this and in that context, �£3m is probably a considerable bargain.

It's just an approach to business that Rangers haven't embraced for a very long time, so we're unaccustomed to it.

tbf to Wilson, Weir was worse than he was on Tuesday - I wouldn't hold a couple of dreadful displays against Wilson.

But of course he has much to learn - if he knew everything already then he'd be retired.

I just hope Bougie is back soon as he defends well(mostly) but offers a extra dimension in going forward.

Wilson is certainly one for the future though, so i hope we extend his contract him as soon as possible.