Rangers FC no longer for sale

What the f**k is this shit about

Depending on your animal husbandry skills it is either the dogs or bullshit, a new species in the kingdom of Neptune has been thrown in, that could be fishy or just a different strain of bollox....so in all probability your shit is really bollox, but as with all the best threads that could be a done deal or there again it could be changed to suit the ducking and diving of those "in the know" who are apparently "in deep shit" confusing int it.... Diggingahole-1.gif

Time will tell my dear wabash , and we will not have long to wait , especially if there is a wee surprise arrival at NARSA , which is on at the end of next week .

And as for your question about the Ellis deal going through , the answer is I dont know but I do know that far too many people who are in a position to know are all saying the same thing . This will be a very interesting week

Edited by rbr

Guest Northampton_loyalist

not that it particularly matters, but his source for the last lot of info, which undoubtably at least contained some (maybe more, time will tell) errors (with big parts of it still to be proven either way) is not the same person as his source for the latest batch.

I know SCC personally through a few initiatives online and through playing football with the FF 11's and can say he is as honst as they come. If someone is told something by a person who is indesputably in a position to know and they decide to share that info, so long as they, as SCC did, make sure it is declared as information from a third party and let it be known that everyone has to make up their own mind then there is no harm at all. People can judge the information and take it under advisement. If things do not work out as the OP was told, it is not his fault, much in the way that if Ellis was to have told me lies and I passed them on, so long as I make it clear I have no way to verify anything and dont try to spin or add, it is not my fault.

If you insist on digging people up for things like above, the only result will be that they stop posting information they recieve, you commented on myself not visiting RM, you are right and for precicely that reason. I personally dont think that would be good, the messageboards are never more alive than when some choice piece of information has been leaked and I can say hand on heart that it would be possible to count on one hand the amount of players we have signed in the past 6 years that we have not known about in advance. Sure, there have been far far more crazy 'done deal, x is signing for us' threads but if everything is taken with a pinch of salt then there is no harm. You might disagree and see it as better that people keep genuine information to themselves and I have a degree of sympathy with that outlook, but overall, people posting such as SCC has do so with the very best of intentions and dont deserve abuse.

edit to clarify; The post quoted is obviously not abuse and i was not intentional painting it as such. You havebeen known to throw abuse around though and over these issues.

Edited by Northampton_loyalist

I couldn't stop laughing at the thought of loose lips sink ships and Neptune. How about Jordan, think he knows.....how could he, maybe Obama will drop into NARSA... :fish:

loose_lips.jpg

you never know he just might :flipa:

you never know he just might :flipa:

Shockaroony...8000 RFC shares traded on friday for �£2000 or 25p each, what can "sources" tell us of this Gekko style development, get the guys to round up their "sources" rbr, do they think a phony bidding war may be on the horizon...you know the sort that benefits only one man......:fish:

Shockaroony...8000 RFC shares traded on friday for �£2000 or 25p each, what can "sources" tell us of this Gekko style development, get the guys to round up their "sources" rbr, do they think a phony bidding war may be on the horizon...you know the sort that benefits only one man......:fish:

There is no point trying to debate with you , as others have posted we only pass on information that comes our way , if you dont like it fine no one can make you believe it.

However to just go aroung with your fingers in your ears going lalalalalalalalal it aint going to happen , does you no good at all , your entire arguement is that because nothing has changed then nothing will change , is childish at best but ignorant at worst .

As for the share thing , stop reading stupid threads from FF , that's the best advice I can give you