Rangers FC no longer for sale

You're making a mountain out of a molehill because you haven't looked into this properly. If you take a look at the following trading information, you'll see that nothing strange is really going on at all because according to 41 trades in the first 4 months of the year the average RFC share price has remained above 40p every month.

In April there were 10 trades of RFC plc shares. A total of 4,131 shares were sold for �£1,706 which averages out to 41.3p per share. Go to page 36 in this document which is a list of the PLUS trading stats for April - http://www.plusmarketsgroup.com/statistics/trading/pdf/201004.pdf

In March there were 12 trades of RFC plc shares. A total of 25,049 shares were sold for �£10,279 which averages out to 41p per share. Go to page 36 in this document which is a list of the PLUS trading stats for March - http://www.plusmarketsgroup.com/statistics/trading/pdf/201003.pdf

In February there were 14 trades of RFC plc shares. A total of 8,921 shares were sold for �£3,584 which averages out to 40.17p per share. Go to page 32 in this document which is a list of the PLUS trading stats for February - http://www.plusmarketsgroup.com/statistics/trading/pdf/201002.pdf

In January there were 5 trades of RFC plc shares. A total of 2,190 shares were sold for �£950 which averages out to 43.38p per share. Go to page 33 in this document which is a list of the PLUS trading stats for January - http://www.plusmarketsgroup.com/statistics/trading/pdf/201001.pdf

So, get your facts right and stop talking rubbish wabash... :)

Trade Date Trade Time Price Volume Type Considerations Conditions

28/05/2010 11:20:43 25.00 8,000 O 2,000.00

Do you have trouble understanding dates, I will leave you to your Zapponian world, months ago are you nuts ot just obtuse, by the way stop posting bollox, if you are going to contradict someone make sure you are on a winner, or in your case a loser.....:spl:

Trade Date Trade Time Price Volume Type Considerations Conditions

28/05/2010 11:20:43 25.00 8,000 O 2,000.00

Do you have trouble understanding dates, I will leave you to your Zapponian world, months ago are you nuts ot just obtuse, by the way stop posting bollox, if you are going to contradict someone make sure you are on a winner, or in your case a loser.....:spl:

What I posted about RFC shares are FACTS that paint the required bigger picture. A trade of 8000 shares at a low price is meaningless in the big picture. As I pointed out though, it's not the first time that a block of 8000 shares has been bought cheaply (you should know this because you posted about a block of 8000 shares sold cheaply back in March), but as I said, it means nothing other than someone is giving someone else a good deal on a few thousand shares.

Come back and be a smart ass when tens of millions of shares are being sold on the cheap. :thup:

What I posted about RFC shares are FACTS that paint the required bigger picture. A trade of 8000 shares at a low price is meaningless in the big picture. As I pointed out though, it's not the first time that a block of 8000 shares has been bought cheaply (you should know this because you posted about a block of 8000 shares sold cheaply back in March), but as I said, it means nothing other than someone is giving someone else a good deal on a few thousand shares.

Come back and be a smart ass when tens of millions of shares are being sold on the cheap. :thup:

You're avin a fekin laff....we know what the big picture is, the club is allegedly being sold on the cheap, or are you really rip van fekin winkle......:giruy: maybe you think naked selling is an ice cream wumman wi' nae claes oan....:flipa:

You're avin a fekin laff....we know what the big picture is, the club is allegedly being sold on the cheap

We don't know what the picture is at all!! Your idea of the big picture (whatever that is) might be the right one, but to be perfectly honest I seriously doubt that you even have any sort of clear image of the big picture just like the rest of us don't. There's no clarity whatsoever and pointing out a couple of cheap share trades that mean nothing doesn't change that. The club is 'allegedly' being sold on the cheap, but it hasn't been sold yet as far as we know & until it IS sold, we won't know whether it's sold on the cheap or not!

I'm still thinking that while all energy seems to be focussed on finding an acquirer for the club, much more scrutiny is required of the man our observers of FF tell us is a shoe-in by Monday. Why would a bloke like Ellis want to sink about �£30m of his hard-borrowed money into a club he has no history or affiliation with?

What is the deal here? Ellis buys at least a majority holding in Rangers - then what? How does he make his investment work for him? Is it a property deal, perhaps in cahoots with Murray? Is there some other business venture involved? Perhaps Murray is exchanging shares for access to some other assets that Ellis controls?

Whatever the reality, it is increasingly difficult to see Ellis as a paternalistic owner of Rangers. Does he really believe the club can be rebuilt, or have any understanding of what will be involved at something like Rangers? I just have this gnawing doubts about this guy - not the man himself but where Rangers fits into his plans.

This seems to me to be several notches up the importance pole from whether he buys the club this week or next ... or, dare I say it, whether some fella from FF is right or wrong.