Rangers FC no longer for sale

I certainly aint confused and I haven't rehashed anything if you dont like it dont comment on it , and why should I post it on FF , I was with certain members of the RST on the founders tour yesterday they aint saying much at the moment but " No Comment " is a very popular saying these days , there was certainly no denials.

Whether it's fact or fiction I dont know I wasn't there , but when someone I have known for over 22 years and who's reputation I would put my life on tell's me something then that's good enough for me , if you dont like it dont comment simples.

You are still to post anything of any value that is either new or can shed any light on this whole miserable episode , you keep quoting your " sources" but then keep rehashing old news articles , some from last year .Go on amaze us all and post something to enlighten us .

I certainly aint confused and I haven't rehashed anything if you dont like it dont comment on it , and why should I post it on FF , I was with certain members of the RST on the founders tour yesterday they aint saying much at the moment but " No Comment " is a very popular saying these days , there was certainly no denials.

Whether it's fact or fiction I dont know I wasn't there , but when someone I have known for over 22 years and who's reputation I would put my life on tell's me something then that's good enough for me , if you dont like it dont comment simples.

You are still to post anything of any value that is either new or can shed any light on this whole miserable episode , you keep quoting your " sources" but then keep rehashing old news articles , some from last year .Go on amaze us all and post something to enlighten us .

Why are you avoiding answering the very simple question ?

PS if you don't want comments on your post alluding to "secret documents" why post your secret information, why would you post your alleged knowledge of "secret documents" here and not FF, would that be because no one outside of a certain few are supposed to know of these alleged secret documents and your loose lips have now blown that out of the water, I did note your sidekick OOA headed for the hills after you let that little snippet slip.......the plot thinneth...:devil:

Why are you avoiding answering the very simple question ?

PS if you don't want comments on your post alluding to "secret documents" why post your secret information, why would you post your alleged knowledge of "secret documents" here and not FF, would that be because no one outside of a certain few are supposed to know of these alleged secret documents and your loose lips have now blown that out of the water, I did note your sidekick OOA headed for the hills after you let that little snippet slip.......the plot thinneth...:devil:

Why would I post it on FF when the thread had already degenerated into a rabble , but hey feel free to post it I stand by what I was told .No problem No secrets . You are the one who is saying nothing is happening .

As for OOA I dont know the guy and to the best of my knowledge have only ever spoken to him on sites such as this . Also I post under the same name on all the sites I dont hide behind any different user names , unlike some .

I see you still haven't thought of anything original or are you waiting for your sources to be printed , sorry I meant get back to you .

Just a wee final one , if you look at my posting record on FF I hardly ever post on their now as you dont get any debate , jsut opinionated like it or leave it type posts , where as on here , well there is only one wabash

Edited by rbr

Why would I post it on FF when the thread had already degenerated into a rabble , but hey feel free to post it I stand by what I was told .No problem No secrets . You are the one who is saying nothing is happening .

As for OOA I dont know the guy and to the best of my knowledge have only ever spoken to him on sites such as this . Also I post under the same name on all the sites I dont hide behind any different user names , unlike some .

I see you still haven't thought of anything original or are you waiting for your sources to be printed , sorry I meant get back to you .

Just a wee final one , if you look at my posting record on FF I hardly ever post on their now as you dont get any debate , jsut opinionated like it or leave it type posts , where as on here , well there is only one wabash

See that wasn't hard you gave a reasonable answer as to why you felt unable to post it on FF and I concur totally with your sentiment, as I said before I have no intention of posting anything you posted here anywhere else. I like to think and I know I could be wrong, that despite our little spats we all get along reasonably well on here, I may be a cantankerous auld bastard, but hey no one is perfect. If and that is a big if, this episode in our clubs history ever gets resolved to a satisfactory conclusion, as always what went before will be water under the bridge, and as I stated if I am wrong Ishall fall upon my sword....:spl:

See that wasn't hard you gave a reasonable answer as to why you felt unable to post it on FF and I concur totally with your sentiment, as I said before I have no intention of posting anything you posted here anywhere else. I like to think and I know I could be wrong, that despite our little spats we all get along reasonably well on here, I may be a cantankerous auld bastard, but hey no one is perfect. If and that is a big if, this episode in our clubs history ever gets resolved to a satisfactory conclusion, as always what went before will be water under the bridge, and as I stated if I am wrong Ishall fall upon my sword....:spl:

amen to that brother :)

I'm sure those involved, like many others would like to "make sure" by concluding any deal before the budget statement on 22nd June. While business gains may well be treated differently, the prospect of 50% capital gains tax isn't something to take chances with, especially in these very unusual times. I'm quite sure this will dictate the working timeframe more than anyhing most things.

Personally, I doubt if business CGT will reach anything like income tax rates. I doubt if there will even be any change until next April .... but I wouldn't bet the inheritance on it either. You wouldn't believe the panic to complete throughout the M&A sector at the moment..... a great time to be buying.

Edited by maineflyer

Much as I like a good bargain the fact that 8000 shares were traded for 2K on friday had me asking a question, the answer was less than welcome. Apparently since RFC is now a stand alone company the penny has dropped that it is only worth what someone is willing to pay, in the poor structure that is Scottish football. While it was seen by some as a constituent part of MIH it had a certain appeal or even apparent inbuilt insurance. But my suspicious nature still saw the hand of Minty at work in all of it, to my admitted surprise I was told that a view like that wasn't far off the money. So if Minty is blowing smoke ....why....I am back to wondering if he ever had or has any intention of selling.......or is he getting or retaining us on the cheap....:confused:

Much as I like a good bargain the fact that 8000 shares were traded for 2K on friday had me asking a question, the answer was less than welcome. Apparently since RFC is now a stand alone company the penny has dropped that it is only worth what someone is willing to pay, in the poor structure that is Scottish football. While it was seen by some as a constituent part of MIH it had a certain appeal or even apparent inbuilt insurance. But my suspicious nature still saw the hand of Minty at work in all of it, to my admitted surprise I was told that a view like that wasn't far off the money. So if Minty is blowing smoke ....why....I am back to wondering if he ever had or has any intention of selling.......or is he getting or retaining us on the cheap....:confused:

RFC consists of approx' 100 million shares, so as I discovered myself in the past... a few thousand is practically nothing.

RFC consists of approx' 100 million shares, so as I discovered myself in the past... a few thousand is practically nothing.

I don't know anything about the transaction but 25 pence per share is pretty devastating..

You do the maths then at 25p , pretty paltry value, even at a mid price of 32.5p.

Something afoot and it is not 12 inches, nor does it point to a buyer, naked short selling ????