Rangers FC no longer for sale

I would agree - Murray will still sell - could this move possibly provide Dave King with the time he needs to straighten things out in SA?

Apparently Murray/King relations may have improved while King's own tax situation may not be as bleak as in past years.

Perhaps King has managed to persuade SDM to postpone any sale for the time being but that is merely speculation on my part.

The statement was clear though in that the club intend to move forward irrespective of any external interest. They must fulfil their obligations to the support.

How do you come to that conclusion Frankie , not being sarcastic ,serious question

One of Murray's biggest concerns is perception. He does not want to be seen as being unable to sell the club and therefore has publicly take it off the market, but it's of extremely little benefit to the MIH group and I'm sure he would still sell in a heartbeat if he was able to.

Guest Northampton_loyalist

Well, nothing for it but to take the medicine. Wabash was pretty much on the money and no amount of twisting and turning will hide that. Fair play to you.

I am sure you are not happy at being right in thinking Murray will remain though.

The next stage is Ellis has to make an SE announcement stating he does not intend to make a firm offer. Hopefully he is honest with the reasons why, but I cant see it.

OOA is not in hiding btw, he flew to Barcelona a couple of days ago, Im sure he will come on and hold his hands up when he is back.

As said elsewhere mate, it shouldn't be a case of Mr X was wrong and Mr Z was right.

We're all bears together and I'm sick fed up of division when we all want the same outcome.

Guest Northampton_loyalist
As said elsewhere mate, it shouldn't be a case of Mr X was wrong and Mr Z was right.

We're all bears together and I'm sick fed up of division when we all want the same outcome.

I agree (well, I would, wouldnt I :devil:) But in fairness, I was pretty adamant that it was going through so it would be a poor show not to at least hold my hands up and offer apologies to anyone who feels they are warranted. Wabash was adamant it wouldnt go through and despite a few arguements it was in the most part civil. I have no problem saying 'well done' (I know that is the wrong way to put it, I doubt he is feeling particularly happy today).

The next step is how we move on.

Agreed. That's is why we need to immediately move past 'I told you so' and onto matters which require more than lip-service.

Unfortunately, I'm not so sure that will happen as recent events have simply shown us some prefer to remain separate instead of working together - both at club and supporter level.

Fingers crossed!

sccgers posted last night who his source was , our ex chairman and Fernando's pal Mr John McLelland , fair play to him for naming him and I for one can understand why he believed him

sccgers posted last night who his source was , our ex chairman and Fernando's pal Mr John McLelland , fair play to him for naming him and I for one can understand why he believed him

I think I might have stopped to question why McLelland was telling me.