Rangers FC no longer for sale

Whether any one likes it or not I as much as the rest of you am entitled to my opinion ,if you dont like it I dont give two fiddlers fcks. Murray put money into the club to pay top wages and chase a dream,and brought some class players to Ibrox into the bargain that it was a pleasure to watch. Managers mis-judgements were as much to blame for money being wasted and helping to put us in this position.

Text from a mate "trust in Murray mate, he won't let anything bad happen"

That's me believing in SDM......

Oh well!!,that puts everything right now,I mean wtf are you on about???, there is only one person responsible for the state Rangers FC is in and that is SDM, but hey your mate texted you to say '' trust in Murray mate,he won't let anything bad happen '' !!!!!!!, It's too late he already has let '' anything bad happen '' :confused:

Whether any one likes it or not I as much as the rest of you am entitled to my opinion ,if you dont like it I dont give two fiddlers fcks. Murray put money into the club to pay top wages and chase a dream,and brought some class players to Ibrox into the bargain that it was a pleasure to watch. Managers mis-judgements were as much to blame for money being wasted and helping to put us in this position.

Sorry mate,although you and anyone else is entitled to your opinion and quite rightly so, SDM is responsible for the financial predicament that Rangers FC are in, SIMPLES

Just to add,there is not one Rangers fan would have accepted '' chasing the dream '', if they had known it would put us in the position that we find ourselves in now, and that is called mismanagement and if it were another business SDM would be sacked,at the very least.

This puts an end to possibly the most depressing period in our recent history and has only confined us to years of further mediocrity ,Wabashcannonball I salute you , you are totally vindicated , never in my worst nightmares did I believe Murray was capable of this even though I knew he is a shifty bastard , but the utter contempt he has shown an entire support is jaut staggering . The most telling part of the press release tonight for me was :

The board of directors of MIH therefore considers that the interests of stakeholders are presently best served by providing the football management team and board of directors with an opportunity to implement its business plan which is supported by Lloyds Banking Group

And that would be Murray , cause it certainly isn't us.

This puts an end to possibly the most depressing period in our recent history and has only confined us to years of further mediocrity ,Wabashcannonball I salute you , you are totally vindicated , never in my worst nightmares did I believe Murray was capable of this even though I knew he is a shifty bastard , but the utter contempt he has shown an entire support is jaut staggering . The most telling part of the press release tonight for me was :

The board of directors of MIH therefore considers that the interests of stakeholders are presently best served by providing the football management team and board of directors with an opportunity to implement its business plan which is supported by Lloyds Banking Group

And that would be Murray , cause it certainly isn't us.

Unfortunately, with the season tickets more or less in the bag, I think you'll find the depressing period is only just beginning.

Just to add,there is not one Rangers fan would have accepted '' chasing the dream '', if they had known it would put us in the position that we find ourselves in now, and that is called mismanagement and if it were another business SDM would be sacked,at the very least.

I agree with you Ian it was total mismanagement but i think the retraction of the Sky deal caused the biggest upset. As long as we were getting a large amount from them we were able to service the debt. When that disappeared from 48mill to 8 mill(SPL) then things started to go wrong.

To be honest i am worried what Ellis dug up in the mismanagement stakes that made a takeover so difficult. I don't believe it was in the price, it took too long for that. I believe there were too many hidden skeletons and snakes in the cupboard. I honestly believe that. God help us in the future maybe we are no where near the bottom of the pit.

I agree with you Ian it was total mismanagement but i think the retraction of the Sky deal caused the biggest upset. As long as we were getting a large amount from them we were able to service the debt. When that disappeared from 48mill to 8 mill(SPL) then things started to go wrong.

To be honest i am worried what Ellis dug up in the mismanagement stakes that made a takeover so difficult. I don't believe it was in the price, it took too long for that. I believe there were too many hidden skeletons and snakes in the cupboard. I honestly believe that. God help us in the future maybe we are no where near the bottom of the pit.

Unfortunately, everyone in these deals starts of by signing confidentiality agreements so none of will ever learn what happened from those involved. It was a dirty day when Murray walked into Ibrox and he could now be leading us into territory none of us can live with.