Rangers FC no longer for sale

Here we go again:),borrowed from FF

Walter - Here for 54

Default It has been intimated to me that Ellis Deal will be this week

Consortium containing Arab and others.

Chris Akers is the Main Man behind this deal which contains 6 investors

Good money to be available.

Source has been right on most things in past.

Whilst I appreciate that there are lots of rumours this can be taken or left as you see fit, just wanted to pass on what was said

Here we go again:),borrowed from FF

Walter - Here for 54

Default It has been intimated to me that Ellis Deal will be this week

Consortium containing Arab and others.

Chris Akers is the Main Man behind this deal which contains 6 investors

Good money to be available.

Source has been right on most things in past.

Whilst I appreciate that there are lots of rumours this can be taken or left as you see fit, just wanted to pass on what was said

When was this posted on FF? Recently? Yesterday?

I assume it was last night. I believe a thread has been deleted - possibly the one with the information above.

:)

Thanks Mate. So that's a new thread predicting the deal will be announced this week to replace last weeks thread saying it would be done last week.

I hereby forecast we'll have another thread next week predicting a new timescale.

:whistle:

Brian posts here so maybe he can tell us more if he's online today... :whistle:

As someone who has never met any posters on here, or on FF [as far as I am aware]. If you know them Frankie, do any of these posters that give out 'inside information', have any link to the Board/Management.

As someone who has never met any posters on here, or on FF [as far as I am aware]. If you know them Frankie, do any of these posters that give out 'inside information', have any link to the Board/Management.

I know that one or two people do have credible 'sources'. However, these 'sources' are not particularly high in the food chain themselves but just have strong connections to those that may be 'in the know'. In other words these sources are not SDM, Martin Bain or Alistair Johnston who will probably be the only people with the correct information.

We have to realise that there are several different levels of gossip here but the gossip is essentially the same none the less. Club employees and fan reps are only standing round the water-cooler chewing the fat the same as we are doing here. Of course there will also be an element of 'Chinese Whispers' as rumour works it way down the ladder.

To be clear, I don't doubt the various people who are passing on this information do so in good faith but even they must realise that by the time they get the info, circumstances may have already changed so the information (or parts of it at least) will be wrong.

As such, IMHO, it is much better to keep such information private until such time it is official and irrevocable. But then what would we all have to talk about! :whistle:

All in all, folk need to keep salt handy and take rumours as they are. Rumours. Unsubstantiated and only worth discussing as a bit of fun to keep the debate going. Just think of them as a way of ruining newspapers and journalists! :whistle: