Rangers FC no longer for sale

I'll get my dad to write to walter. Turns out Smith used to travel to the games from carmyle, and my grandpa used to be on the committee for the supporters bus that my dad got from there. There's about a year between them, so a good chance that "wee watty" could be the man that would grow up to be a rangers legend.

If this is true, I'll get my dad to get the scoop for you ;)

The question is................does he get more bites on here:whistle::)

The fish were much more compliant than you lot.:) But the weather was awful so baled out to watch the opening game. Wish the footy would start and Blatter would stop his arse-licking Mandelafest. Zuma looks like a drug baron.

Mon Mexico.

Meh, Disappointed not to win the world cup tournament. Out in the quarter's to the eventual finalists (France), their keeper was on fire. Some awful draw procedures went on as well as we played France in the group,we lost again the awesome keeper.

England won the thing they had some junior footballers in their team. :mad:

Anyway no news?