Rangers FC no longer for sale

must dash that may be SDM calling for more crepes......:box:

Lace them with lsd or one of the other mind-bending drugs you take & tell him an outstanding guy from Scotland's premier steel town wants to buy Rangers for �£1 on behalf of Gersnet.

Is your uncle either AJ, Bain, Smith, Ackers or on the board of Narsa? they were the people present at the lunch, with maybe one other whos name escapes me. If your uncle is none of those, he would have no recourse to know about it.

Believe me NL the lads from Agnes street would know about it.

Lace them with lsd or one of the other mind-bending drugs you take & tell him an outstanding guy from Scotland's premier steel town wants to buy Rangers for �£1 on behalf of Gersnet.

Fek me, you're aulder than you let on, steel town what is that, they died oot wi' claw hammer jaikets....:fish:

Wee Free is a pretty derogatry term. I know a few Free Presbyterian Church-goers and they'd never refer to themselves thusly ;)

Perhaps because Wee Free isn't a term for members of the Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland? ;)

Perhaps because Wee Free isn't a term for members of the Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland? ;)

Free church of scotland, then. :) They're the wee wee frees, but it's all one in igorance.

As with any drawn out process there will have been several drafts of proposals coming out of Ellis' camp. There will have been an initial plan which by nature would contain very little (due to not having seen the books yet) and as the process of DD continued, along with negotiations and consultations, new, more in depth drafts will have been created. The later drafts will be more similar in nature and may even be addendums rather than re-writes.

The final draft or something very similar is probably where we are today and the chances of anyone at the trust having been sent a copy are slim indeed but I would not be at all surprised if earlier, less comprehensive, version was sent out at some point in the past. Indeed, the story is that this is the case.

The problem with anyone seeing an early draft is that it will be far from comprehensive and may even contain things that proved to be pointless as more information regarding the club was uncovered. In short, an early draft could resemble little the later copies and so a nefariously gained sheet of paper would be a poor piece of documentation to build a case for the prosecution upon.

The story is complete garbage mate.