Rangers FC no longer for sale

Has he? I took the "made-up pish" comment to be about the alleged meeting and not that someone on the Trust board has seen the plan, but I could be wrong. :)

I'm sure UCB will clarify for those of us who are confused... :)

UCB, I think BdTS mentioned it sarcastically and that's why he used a whistle emoticon. He wasn't being serious.

He was mate, and to his credit he just explained to me that this is what he was told.

For the record, it's complete nonsense and the Trust has not seen Ellis' business plan in any form (including the one which seemingly covers two sides of A4 and was delivered to the Neptune by special courier :D).

I've no idea why people would invent such lies, has anybody got any theories?

He was mate, and to his credit he just explained to me that this is what he was told.

For the record, it's complete nonsense and the Trust has not seen Ellis' business plan in any form (including the one which seemingly covers two sides of A4 and was delivered to the Neptune by special courier :D).

In other words, UCB wasn't invited to the Neptune.... :fish:

The two sides of A4 proposal was the initial proposal way back at the start of Ellis.

Members of the Trust have definitely seen this. I have my reservations that they have seen the current proposal.

Maybe David Murray has gotten himself hooked on posting on the internet and sits at his vineyard glued to the computer screen sipping French champers and chortling to himself about how much he loves winding up the Rangers support.

Maybe David Murray has gotten himself hooked on posting on the internet and sits at his vineyard glued to the computer screen sipping French champers and chortling to himself about how much he loves winding up the Rangers support.

Are you saying wabash is SDM deep under-cover...? :devil:

It's a papist conspiracy ? personally I blame the shools and a lack of moral values, which we Presbyterians and Wee Free hold so dear. I phoned my nephew in Vancouver, he was OK with his auld uncle waking him up, says to his knowledge there was no meet with Akers in Vegas, said no one mentioned him. The soup gets thinner by the hour, as does everyones expectations and patience.