Rangers FC no longer for sale

To be fair Mr Dingwall has posted a variety of information suggesting he knows more than he does. In saying that, we all like to fly a few kites so I'll file those posts under that description.

PS: He certainly does not know about who Graham Duffy employs as a stockbroker - that much is certain. But anything to deflect attention from the disappointing splits/arguments we've seen on FF of late. :whistle:

You'd have to ask Mark about all that mate, not my business.

No, but Mr. Dingwall did. :D

Basically because it was a load of made-up pish which rbr misguidedly believed. But to be fair, he said he posted it in good faith so we move on.

Well, we did move on until BdTS turns up here and starts it up again!

So are you saying that nobody on the RST board has seen Ellis's business plan (or similar) to the best of your knowledge?

Didn't their high heid yins deny this on their forum of choice?

....and personally. Yes.

It was only wheeled out when it became a useful tool for them in a debate, as always.

You'd have to ask Mark about all that mate, not my business.

I'd respectfully suggest it is your business, being an existing Trust board member attempting to increase awareness (and credibility) in the organisation, to ask why one of your colleagues sees fit to publicly lie about the former chair of said group simply to deflect from his own failings.

Such attitudes has seen a gradual but noticeable filtering away of well-kent contributors to other forums (especially recently) s they appear keen to widen their scope of debate must be worrying to him and those who agree with his flawed viewpoint that FF is the single most important recruiting ground/debating tool for the Trust membership.

But, I completely understand you staying out of any such pettiness given Mr Dingwall is incapable of seeing the wood for the trees in that respect.

....and personally. Yes.

It was only wheeled out when it became a useful tool for them in a debate, as always.

Quite an allegation to make so unlike Mr Dingwall, I'd prefer to keep things accurate.

Where did the Trust confirm their receipt of said document? UCB is saying they do not have such a plan?

I'd respectfully suggest it is your business, being an existing Trust board member attempting to increase awareness (and credibility) in the organisation, to ask why one of your colleagues sees fit to publicly lie about the former chair of said group simply to deflect from his own failings.

Such attitudes has seen a gradual but noticeable filtering away of well-kent contributors to other forums (especially recently) s they appear keen to widen their scope of debate must be worrying to him and those who agree with his flawed viewpoint that FF is the single most important recruiting ground/debating tool for the Trust membership.

But, I completely understand you staying out of any such pettiness given Mr Dingwall is incapable of seeing the wood for the trees in that respect.

Frankie, I don't know what's lies and what's not, so I don't know how I can be expected to get involved. You're stating here that somebody has told a lie and you've even worked out what the motive is! You are waaaaay ahead of me here, really.

All I did was say in a post that there was nonsense posted about Ellis' document by rbr (and now repeated by BdTS) and now we're talking about Mark Dingwall telling lies, somebody's stockbroker, the downsides of FF and posters using more than one forum! :D

UCB is saying they do not have such a plan?

Has he? I took the "made-up pish" comment to be about the alleged meeting and not that someone on the Trust board has seen the plan, but I could be wrong. :)

Frankie, I don't know what's lies and what's not, so I don't know how I can be expected to get involved. You're stating here that somebody has told a lie and you've even worked out what the motive is! You are waaaaay ahead of me here, really.

All I did was say in a post that there was nonsense posted about Ellis' document by rbr (and now repeated by BdTS) and now we're talking about Mark Dingwall telling lies, somebody's stockbroker, the downsides of FF and posters using more than one forum! :D

Unfortunately, as you have found out, it is difficult to split your own opinions from Trust opinion which is why I went off on that wee tangent.

As someone who suffered from the same unfairness during my time on the board, I apologise for talking about things which you won't want involved in as you carry out your own duties.

PS: Good to see you taking an active part on here again. We've missed your input - just ignore the blawhards like me.