Rangers FC no longer for sale

When I say it is a smokescreen I mean that I hope that something will happen and that this is just another move by Murray to expedite the process to his satisfaction; and that, ultimately, we may still be on the market. Maybe it'll take away some of the speculation, maybe it wont, but the longer the pantomime of a reign continues, the more confusing and disheartening the whole financial situation becomes.

Well done Wabash, you said this would happen and stuck to your guns in the face of much criticism.

So, now the cat's out the bag can you reveal a bit more about what you know, how you found out etc?

I cannt be ersed reading the whole thread,RFC is not for sale,so what does that mean to us????.

Lazy Loyal

Fuck knows.

Until someone makes a detailed statement, we really don't know what's gone on or what the plans are for the future.

Still very depressing the way our club is being treated and I wonder just what it will take to get the support united as one and up on their feet to protest.

Fuck knows.

Until someone makes a detailed statement, we really don't know what's gone on or what the plans are for the future.

Still very depressing the way our club is being treated and I wonder just what it will take to get the support united as one and up on their feet to protest.

It's a fucking disgrace the way this pantomime is going on,this is Rangers FC,it's becoming a bit of a laughing stock,IMO,we the fans deserve better than this.

We're none the wiser though. Is it because Ellis didn't have the money? Is it because MIH is showing signs of recovery now so there's less pressure on SDM to sell? Is it because the continual down-sizing means there's reduced pressure from the bank and SDM is spying a chance to hold on to the club and get more money in a few years? Is it because Ellis was "unsuitable"? Did the talks just break down for some other reason?