Summer 2010 Transfer Rumours Thread

I don't think Little and Fleck should be grouped together as a double act. Fleck is out of Little's league in terms of natural talent. 10 years ago we were releasing young players much more talented than Andy Little

How much have you seen of Little? I haven't seen that much of him & it strikes me that only those who've taken in youth & reserve games would be in a position to be judgmental.

Fleck and Little have contributed as much or as little as each other. Both players but especially Fleck have been hyped up that much by fans, staff and the media that we the fans expect to much from them and as yet they havent delivered.

Guest warrior1690

please,please tell me its not true that we thinking of signing daryl murphy from sunderland,apart from the obivious fact he is a bog dweller the pikey cant play football.

Guest Flying Hippo

How much have you seen of Little? I haven't seen that much of him & it strikes me that only those who've taken in youth & reserve games would be in a position to be judgmental.

I've seen every game he's played for the first team, which is really all that matters

Not once has he ever impressed me. The cup tie at Dundee Utd was an utter farce of a performance, though to be fair he wasn't helped by a manager who picked the worst midfield and attack possibly in our history

I've seen every game he's played for the first team, which is really all that matters

Not once has he ever impressed me. The cup tie at Dundee Utd was an utter farce of a performance, though to be fair he wasn't helped by a manager who picked the worst midfield and attack possibly in our history

And just how many games has he played for the first team ? Personally I dont think he has enough playing time for the first team to be judged. Opinions and all that though :D

And just how many games has he played for the first team ? Personally I dont think he has enough playing time for the first team to be judged. Opinions and all that though :D

Think he's played about a dozen games, nearly 2 full games both against Dundee Utd. Late on from the bench other than that I think, apart from his short spell when he started against the scum then came off injured.

He's played in a few positions as well so the guy needs to be given a chance, he's had a few starts for NI which will also help him.

Far too early to judge him IMO.......

I am certainly never been one for judging young players too soon and will always give them a decent chance if played in their proper position,however I can't see anything in Little that says he has something,I'm still not saying he won't come good as I have seen very little,no pun intended,of him

Little played for N. IRELAND in our recent 2 friendlys and played very well and was highly praised by manager Worthington

As I said,I haven't seen enough of him to make any sort of judgment

please,please tell me its not true that we thinking of signing daryl murphy from sunderland,apart from the obivious fact he is a bog dweller the pikey cant play football.

It's not true... :thup: