Summer 2010 Transfer Rumours Thread

As long as these groups putting pressure on the club on behalf of the fans doesn't cause the club to rush into rash signings because that's counter-productive when the club needs to be shrewd about it's transfer business.

If Davis is sold to pay off Murray's debts' date=' i'll never be back at Ibrox until he's cold in the ground.[/quote']

If debts are being paid, it will only be Rangers' debts. None of MIH's debts swill be paid by Rangers.

I can't see Walter continuing if the likes of Davis is sold from under him.

It seems neither Murray, the board nor the bank have the slightest clue about how to prudently run a football club.

i think robert koren would be an excellent signing tbh

apparently blackpool can only offer 10k a week so this could be a good sign he isnt after high wages and maybe the lure of champions league and winning medal will appeal.

Edited by H1ndy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/hamilton_academical/8839771.stm

Looks like that's one suggested signing not going to happen. Looks like we'll get to play the which one's which game again down at Wigan with McArthur and McCarthy...

Didn't fancy mcarthur that much neway, decent player but quite slow and would much rather Davis and edu in there.