Boyd agrees Boro move

Guest Flying Hippo
I totally agree with everything except for joining Boro because their manager is Scottish unless there's a quote from him saying that of course.

So, are we, Rangers fans unhappy because Boyd has signed for a "nothing club" or because of the amount of ex Celtic employees on their books the now?

The sheer lack of ambition gets me most, though I don't think it's unreasonable for a Rangers fan to be pissed off at a Rangers player (and boyhood supporter) leaving Rangers to join a club packed with former Celtic players and coaching staff

Also, are McDonald and Boyd now the laziest strike partnership in the UK? ;)

I don't think it's unreasonable for a Rangers fan to be pissed off at a Rangers player (and boyhood supporter) leaving Rangers to join a club packed with former Celtic players and coaching staff

so you're pissed off because he's moving to a team that has some ex celtic players and an ex celtic manager?

is it really worth getting upset over...........

Guest Flying Hippo
so you're pissed off because he's moving to a team that has some ex celtic players and an ex celtic manager?

is it really worth getting upset over...........

Are you honestly saying that when Cuellar left us to join Aston Villa, the fact he was leaving Rangers to play under Martin O'Neill was totally irrelevant to you?

I don't expect the players to care, but the fans should imo

Are you honestly saying that when Cuellar left us to join Aston Villa, the fact he was leaving Rangers to play under Martin O'Neill was totally irrelevant to you?

I don't expect the players to care, but the fans should imo

once they leave Rangers why should I care where they go or who the play under? why are you that bothered if someone signs for an ex celtic manager?

they don't want to be here and all I care about is Rangers....

Guest Flying Hippo

It's a slap in the face for supporters when a player leaves Rangers to play for a former Celtic manager. Some fans may not care, fair enough, but i don't think it's a strange reaction to be annoyed by it

It's a slap in the face for supporters when a player leaves Rangers to play for a former Celtic manager. Some fans may not care, fair enough, but i don't think it's a strange reaction to be annoyed by it

so you don't think any rangers player should sign for any team that has a manager or players who have been at celtic ? sorry but that's just crap....

you're annoyed fair enough but it is worth it? as i've said rangers are my only concern i think we have enough problems of our own........

Guest Flying Hippo

If Kris Boyd is as big a Rangers fan as he liked to proclaim he was, then the idea of playing under Gordon Strachan and alongside Willo Flood, Barry Robson, and Scott McDonald should be abhorent to him

If Kris Boyd is as big a Rangers fan as he liked to proclaim he was, then the idea of playing under Gordon Strachan and alongside Willo Flood, Barry Robson, and Scott McDonald should be abhorent to him

sorry i'll give up that is total balls but if that's what you believe then good on you.........

Iam beginning to think Boydy is hard-on material for you FH......... 2w256x5jpg.gif

Guest Flying Hippo

What about you yourself Johnny? Would you turn down �£18,000 to play for your boyhood heroes if a former Celtic manager offered you �£7000 more?

Edited by Flying Hippo