Boyd agrees Boro move

its a very sad day when he offered a decent contract with us and then decides to sign for boro :(

just shows how bad scottish football has become and i for one cannot wait till the english league implodes. :flipa:

Guest Flying Hippo

So what happens if his Middlesbrough dream turns sour? We certainly couldn't afford to pay him �£25,000 a week. But our neighbours could. Would he consider it?

is that how much is getting at boro 25k ???

that shite that he turns down 7k less to stay at boyhood heros for a championship side. i cant get my head around it tbh:(

i cant see him at celtic tbh but you never know

So what happens if his Middlesbrough dream turns sour? We certainly couldn't afford to pay him �£25,000 a week. But our neighbours could. Would he consider it?

I think you need to get over Boyd mate, he's gone end of!!

I think you need to get over Boyd mate, he's gone end of!!

Yes I for one believe you should never turn back time and bring players back as it very rarely works. So thanks Chris and all the best. I hope you prove your doubters wrong including myself. You can certainly be proud of what you achieved at Rangers. Top SPL scorer quite an achievement.

Guest Flying Hippo
is that how much is getting at boro 25k ???

that shite that he turns down 7k less to stay at boyhood heros for a championship side. i cant get my head around it tbh:(

i cant see him at celtic tbh but you never know

�£25,000 a week yes,

18 months after he turned down Birmingham, a better club, because they wouldn't offer him �£30,000

Costing us �£3.75 million in the process

Jonathan is right, for my own sanity i best confine Boyd topics to the past

�£25,000 a week yes,

18 months after he turned down Birmingham, a better club, because they wouldn't offer him �£30,000

Costing us �£3.75 million in the process

Jonathan is right, for my own sanity i best confine Boyd topics to the past

That part is bolloks mate , with the greatest of respect , he helped us win a league and qualify for the c/l that was worth millions and again helped win the league last year again worth millions . He owes us nothing , the only thing that is damaged in all of this is his reputation and ambition

Boyd's contribution over the last 18 months has been worth the �£3million we may have got in terms of the goals he has scored to help the championships we did win.

I think we all know that if we'd sold him, he would not have been replaced so we'd have struggled without his contribution.

This coming season will show us how much better (or worse) off we are without Boyd. Until then, anything else is merely subjective opinion. ;)