Tradition is what makes the history of anything special, to those who hold those traditions and values at the very core of that which they hold so dear, it saddens me to see tradition and respect dying on a daily basis, but there again I was lucky enough to experience that sense of history and tradition through Mr Struth and Mr Symon.

The eagle has flown, question is, has it flown away...... http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20100714/eagles-in-gers-talks_2254024_2092454

History and tradition were not always what they seemed to be. Misuse of men woman and children(I mean in general and not at Rangers) were often seen to fall under the hood of discipline. I do agree that we need to start trying to bring back respect back into society but i am also glad that ruling with an iron fist is a thing of the past.

Being beaten with a leather strap or cane is not a thing that i would like to see being brought back. We are taught many things at school but funny enough one of the most important things for a human being is left to instinct and that is bringing up kids.

History and tradition were not always what they seemed to be. Misuse of men woman and children(I mean in general and not at Rangers) were often seen to fall under the hood of discipline. I do agree that we need to start trying to bring back respect back into society but i am also glad that ruling with an iron fist is a thing of the past.

Being beaten with a leather strap or cane is not a thing that i would like to see being brought back. We are taught many things at school but funny enough one of the most important things for a human being is left to instinct and that is bringing up kids.

The history and tradition of Rangers is clear for all to see, to philosophise about battering weans, is for want of a better word..bollox, and about as much to do with Rangers as the Shieldhall shite boat and Clyde navigation....:spl:

The history and tradition of Rangers is clear for all to see, to philosophise about battering weans, is for want of a better word..bollox, and about as much to do with Rangers as the Shieldhall shite boat and Clyde navigation....:spl:

You had over the dying art of respect and tradition. Is that only a Rangers thing? Sorry you are the one talking bollocks.

If you think that then you must hate the modern Rangers.

You had over the dying art of respect and tradition. Is that only a Rangers thing? Sorry you are the one talking bollocks.

If you think that then you must hate the modern Rangers.

If I was you I would quit while I was behind....well behind... I am a traditionalist and you have no idea what I hate, and never will... 90x90glasgow_rangers.gif

If I was you I would quit while I was behind....well behind... I am a traditionalist and you have no idea what I hate, and never will... 90x90glasgow_rangers.gif

To be honest I traditionally don't give a shit what you like or dislike but once again you walk away from a discussion with cheap crap. I behind you in discussion. Right. :P

To be honest I traditionally don't give a shit what you like or dislike but once again you walk away from a discussion with cheap crap. I behind you in discussion. Right. :P

Careful now, you are liable to disappear in that intellectual smog that you inhabit, one does expect much better from a mod, you just can't get the staff these days, incidentally the subject matter was and is Rangers, not battering weans or society in general... you have a pleasant night now... :giruy: