Celtic 1 - 3 Rangers - Celtic shat their pants

I watched Aberdeen v Hibs today and to be honest the level of football was not much, if any higher than amateur football.

Three or 4 passes across the back 4 and then a punt up the park normally to the other team.

I feel the other sides are so far behind the OF that the 4 games against them are going to be so important. It is not a matter of will we win it is a matter of we must come out on top in the OF encounters and tomorrow will be a severe push in the back for the winners. Tomorrow our push for the title begins with a win.

Well it's nearly show time,soon we will see if the BHEASTS continual MOPING,GREETING,WHINGING,PARANOIA,which has been in the RHAGS every day this week in the build up to this game,will have paid off. Should we walk away from the piggery with points,which I'm confident of,then the paranoia will continue ALL next week,and if they somehow manage to take the points they will just say that's what happens when the ref is under extreme scrutiny.

Mon the Rangers show them why we are the CHAMPIONS and rip them a new one.WATP

Cant be far off from hearing the line ups. I think WS is going to go 4-5-1 with Broadfoot at RB and Whittaker in midfield but I hope not. Id put Whittaker on the bench and play Broadfoot RB with Weiss in.

Lafferty and McCulloch in. Weiss and Foster out.

4-5-1 with Lafferty on the left which is disappointing. Would rather have seen him upfront in a 4-4-2 or Weiss on the left. But in WS we trust.

Mcgregor

Whittaker

Bougherra

Weir

Papac

Naismith

Davis

Edu

McCulloch

Lafferty

Miller

Subs: Alexander, Broadfoot, Fleck, Foster, Weiss, Hutton

C'mon the Gers

Edited by Gribz

Before we start......

I am not averse to this line-up. Strong, sturdy and difficullt to break down. Many will say it is a 4-5-1 but I see it more as a 4-4-2 with Naismith supporting Miller.

And I like the line-up.

LETS PUMP THESE TINK BASTARDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!