Hemdani isn't a centre-half and will get ripped to shreds with a strong, bustling centre-forward.

He may have looked good against Dunfermline but going up against Celtic with a big, strong front player in JVoH would be a mistake on PLG's part, IMO.

Thats the exact reason i want Svensson to sit out a few games and have Papac and J-Rod in there.

That 2nd goal we lost against Hibs was because Svensson got caught napping, and JVoH will score 5 against us if he does the same against tic.

Thats the exact reason i want Svensson to sit out a few games and have Papac and J-Rod in there.

That 2nd goal we lost against Hibs was because Svensson got caught napping, and JVoH will score 5 against us if he does the same against tic.

Agree Chris, although J-Rod hasn't been that convincing I think this game calls for J-Rod and Papac.

I would prefer if in January we went out and got another centre-half because I feel the J-Rod's form has dipped and Svensson needs some time to improve his game.

Much of the goals we have lost this season have come from bad defending from the centre-half position.

Hemdani isn't a centre-half and will get ripped to shreds with a strong, bustling centre-forward.

He played CB for Marseille on a number of occasions. It's another option open to PLG although I don't think he'll be played at CB tomorrow.

When you play Hemdani at the back, you are not talking about a centre-half but a sweeper. That was in the old days a Bobby Moore, The Keizer, Dave Smith and Tom Forsyth. Can we have a sweeper in the moderen game where the offside rule is on a knife edge, with different levels of offside, I doubt it. The borders have changed and a sweeper will have to be the most important man on the pitch and make decisions worthy of a chess master. Maybe worth a try but not against the tims today.

Oh aye because you've never knocked a Rangers player on here Colshy.

so we`re talking about `other` players now? make up your mind, i thought we were talking about svensson gav:rolleyes:

I'm just saying that I don't rate him, not one wee tiny bit. I'm hoping Papac and J-Rod are given the nod for Saturday.

so you`ve judged the guy USELESS after half a dozen games?

what shite. even for a gooner!!

he`s a young guy bought for to be brought on now and hopefully to BECOME a great player in the coming years. we never bought him cause he was a multimillion pound talent. what do you expect for the price we got him for? patience is a must with young players like him. i can see him being hounded out of ibrox by big mouthed gers fans like yerself and becoming a major european success elsewhere. get a grip:admin:

And as for your comment about going through the season undefeated, how did you figure that out just by me making a post about how shite Svensson is? :confused:

i`m asking you what your expecting by establishing a scenario. but if your too thick to get it then forget it:rolleyes:

I posted a thread on here ages ago for the lads with pics of various player's wives eg. Mrs Shevchenko, Mrs Kaka and Mrs Svensson. Just wondering if it's Karl's wife or if it's another Svensson in the Premiership that has the wife that's supermodel material.

I posted a thread on here ages ago for the lads with pics of various player's wives eg. Mrs Shevchenko, Mrs Kaka and Mrs Svensson. Just wondering if it's Karl's wife or if it's another Svensson in the Premiership that has the wife that's supermodel material.

it`s the other svensson unfortunately

so we`re talking about `other` players now? make up your mind, i thought we were talking about svensson gav:rolleyes:

so you`ve judged the guy USELESS after half a dozen games?

what shite. even for a gooner!!

he`s a young guy bought for to be brought on now and hopefully to BECOME a great player in the coming years. we never bought him cause he was a multimillion pound talent. what do you expect for the price we got him for? patience is a must with young players like him. i can see him being hounded out of ibrox by big mouthed gers fans like yerself and becoming a major european success elsewhere. get a grip:admin:

i`m asking you what your expecting by establishing a scenario. but if your too thick to get it then forget it:rolleyes:

We're taking about Svensson and I'm glad he was dropped to the bench. He has to take a long hard look at himself and improve his below acceptable performances. It's OK Colshy, I know you've slated Gers players on here so you didn't have to answer the question.

Get off your high horse Colshy!

Oh aye and what's me being a Gunner got to do with Svensson being PISH?