McCulloch - To have operation next week

I agree with Gazza. In my memory, he had a couple of not bad seasons and then one good player of the year season when we had a poor team of no standouts, then lived on the back of that until he left while doing virtually nothing. Ended up coming across a bit mercenary, where he was happy to take his huge, over-inflated wage and do very little for it.

After his good season, he flattered to deceive, and never looked interested.

Hemdani was a good player who was humped by Rangers. If I remember right(and I don't often:)) Rangers would not play him because they would have to have paid extra transfer money. While I like McCulloch Hemdani was a far better player than Jig will ever be.

Hemdani was a good player who was humped by Rangers. If I remember right(and I don't often:)) Rangers would not play him because they would have to have paid extra transfer money. While I like McCulloch Hemdani was a far better player than Jig will ever be.

Wasn't Hemdani signed on a pre-contract?

Or do you mean Rangers would need to pay Hemdani a bonus if/when he passed a certain amount of games for the club?

This is very simple,

Hemdan was a proper footballer, McCulloch is not and never will be a holding midfield player.

Nonsense!

McCulloch has played in the SPL and EPL. Not bad going for a dud!