Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

Which reminds me to ask: is Salim Kerkar still there?

His contract is now ended, so as far as I know he's a free agent. Weir, Healy, Little, Bendiksen and Perry are all in the same boat I think.

liammcleod79 Liam McLeod

#Hearts have confirmed that they have today received a bid from #Rangers for full back Lee Wallace

not sure what to make of this, is he not injury prone?

That's an interesting one!

Aye, he's had injury problems, especially a bad injury that he suffered last season on international duty IIRC, but I like him a lot as a player. Would be a good signing if it's not too much money.

That's an interesting one!

Aye, he's had injury problems, especially a bad injury that he suffered last season on international duty IIRC, but I like him a lot as a player. Would be a good signing if it's not too much money.

Yeah agreed, I also guess we lack cover there and papac is getting on a bit as well. Could be long term full back for years to come. I fully expect the bid to be kicked into touch though :D

liammcleod79 Liam McLeod

#Hearts have confirmed that they have today received a bid from #Rangers for full back Lee Wallace

not sure what to make of this, is he not injury prone?

Did his cruciate on Scotland duty same thing happened to Naismith in the cup semi-final against St Johnstone. Bad injury but not sure if that really classes himself as injury prone. Haven't really been keeping track of the player. Well Wallace hasn't played much this season because of the injury which happened against Lichtenstein.