Rangers reject �£6.5 million offer for Jelavic

What worries me is that we didn't come out and say the offer was rejected as he is DEFINITELY NOT for sale. It was worded as though we are waiting for an improved bid....

I think he'll go unfortunately, but thats what happens when you f**k up in Europe twice in a matter of weeks.

Aye, Miller left mate, but the club brought in an exciting talent in Weiss, a well known African player in Diouf (with a history of spitting on Celtic a fan or two) and David Healy, a NI striker who many Rangers fans had wanted the club to sign for years.

Weiss had already been here for months when Miller left :thup:

Seriously though, I know you think the same as me that Jelavic could very well be off.

I said on Sunday - as did many others - that his body language implied he didn't want to be here anymore.

He came for Champions League football - he was honest when he joined and stated that he was using us as a stepping stone to the Premiership.

We couldn't give him CL football and even if he does go the the English Championship, it's a much better and more competitive league than ours.

In saying that - once you leave The Rangers, it's usually downhill all the way :)

I agree my friend. In the Premiership he can get all the glory he wants but he will never get the family atmosphere that all players who leave Rangers rave about. He will also miss the Rangers Vivisection Society - where we gather and tear the players to shreds. :-))))

It really boils down to whether Jelly is happy here now we're out of Europe. Which, he's partly to blame for, lest we forget.

We do not want a situation like Spurs have with an unhappy player in Modric who wants a move and the club just won't sell.