All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

Guest superrcooper7

Be interesting to see Donovan's assist stats, Did they not try to sign him permanently or extend his loan last time around? Very good player IMO.

The fact is about Jelavic that several Premiership sides are taking interest now. I'd be very surprised if we can hold onto him given the fact he's pretty clear about wanting to leave if the right opportunity arises - AKA the Premiership.

The fact is about Jelavic that several Premiership sides are taking interest now. I'd be very surprised if we can hold onto him given the fact he's pretty clear about wanting to leave if the right opportunity arises - AKA the Premiership.

Would he risk moving in January and failing to settle or get into new clubs team and possibly lose his spot in Croatia squad for Euro 2012

I think he will see out the season and then move on Hopefully after a good tournament for Him and Croatia adding value to his fee.

Would he risk moving in January and failing to settle or get into new clubs team and possibly lose his spot in Croatia squad for Euro 2012

I think he will see out the season and then move on Hopefully after a good tournament for Him and Croatia adding value to his fee.

I do agree,however money talks as usual,but he would be better served seeing the season out at Ibrox for the above reasson. If he has a good second half of the season for Rangers and then has a good tournament with Croatia then he will get his pick of clubs.

Hearing on the radio that Rangers are favorites to sign Allen from Dun Utd. Apparently, we've offered far better personal terms?

Well, it's not unrealistic. Since Mr. Whyte took over we have offered better personal terms to players than in previous years. Shame about the ridiculous transfer fee's being tabled.

Hearing on the radio that Rangers are favorites to sign Allen from Dun Utd. Apparently, we've offered far better personal terms?

He must be good prospect as they do seem pissed off with him which is why he's not been in their squad for a while. WBA have offered more money than what they would get from clubs up here which is why they would rather he went down south and they also hate dealing with us it seems. Heard all the rumours that he's a Blue nose but we've heard all that before, but it's nice to see we're interested in good young Scottish prospects.

He must be good prospect as they do seem pissed off with him which is why he's not been in their squad for a while. WBA have offered more money than what they would get from clubs up here which is why they would rather he went down south and they also hate dealing with us it seems. Heard all the rumours that he's a Blue nose but we've heard all that before, but it's nice to see we're interested in good young Scottish prospects.

Also the compensation figure will be low if he joins us.

As an aside, thanks to Jela and the general fact I like quite a few of their players, I'll be supporting Croatia in the summer.

I would hope that if bids are tabled next month that Ally uses this point to persuade him to stay at least until the summer. Even if we do get plenty money and get a replacement in for him, there's no guarantee our new guy will settle in and contribute the goals Jela does.