All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

I would rather John Fleck went on loan. I would not want another Charlie Adam, but it does seem the falling out between McCoist and Fleck is still there oh and probably Flecks rumoured drinking habits.

It won't surprise me at all if we sell Fleck to an English club in January or the summer. I'd rather we kept him, but I can see the club cashing in if they get a half decent offer for him. It would be a shame to let him go for peanuts though because I still think he could make it at Rangers and be worth a few million in 2 or 3 years time.

It won't surprise me at all if we sell Fleck to an English club in January or the summer. I'd rather we kept him, but I can see the club cashing in if they get a half decent offer for him. It would be a shame to let him go for peanuts though because I still think he could make it at Rangers and be worth a few million in 2 or 3 years time.

Yep he needs a steady run in the side a bit like all our youth players not thrown in for a match and then dropped for months although people argue Fleck is had his chances.

I think time has shown that if you are good enough in training you'll get a game and if you're good enough in a game, you'll get a run in the team.

Basically Fleck has just not been good enough yet.

There are plenty of 20 year olds who have gotten a foothold in the team in the last five years. Wylde, Ness and Wilson were all Fleck's peers.