Rangers sign Daniel Cousin

To be honest I actualy think he could still do a job for us in the SPL,we desperately need a striker in so why not?

Exactly and as others have said, if we could get him to take a pay as you play deal he might actually get his finger out! He's a big game player and could prove to be a real asset in some games.

Not patronising, Sir, just stating the obvious. What does it help if we go on and on and on about the very same thing ... apart that it drags all ever more deeper into the gloom and doom levels. We know that before the HMRC thing is done there will not be major signings or improvements ... for very obvious reasons. The sooner we acknowledge this, life with it (FOR THE TIME BEING) and get on with it, the better. The team has shown pre the Cup game that it is good enough for the SPL, for the time being. Hemmings comes back ... and with Broadfoot at least someone who can play at right back at an SPL level. The more decent enough people we get in the better. IMHO Cousin will be decent enough, for say 6 months. By then we're either in administration or we are not, but that is then, not now. Now we face the Pars on the weekend.

The problem is you're suggesting such comments are gratuitous when, in fact, they're valid concerns about the club's past and ongoing transfer strategy.

As explained many times during such laments, I (and I'd guess most fans) don't have a problem with downsizing if we can run club on an even keel. But we do have a problem with misleading and bizarre transfer operations. More so, when it directly affects our chances of winning the league which delivers the best chance of substantial investment.

Maybe if we ever get an explanation for such tactics, we can stop asking the question.

Exactly and as others have said, if we could get him to take a pay as you play deal he might actually get his finger out! He's a big game player and could prove to be a real asset in some games.

The BHEASTS will probably snap him up now:D

The problem is you're suggesting such comments are gratuitous when, in fact, they're valid concerns about the club's past and ongoing transfer strategy.

As explained many times during such laments, I (and I'd guess most fans) don't have a problem with downsizing if we can run club on an even keel. But we do have a problem with misleading and bizarre transfer operations. More so, when it directly affects our chances of winning the league which delivers the best chance of substantial investment.

Maybe if we ever get an explanation for such tactics, we can stop asking the question.

Are you trying to shut down the forum Frankie?;)

I just suggest to stop posting laments with nigh every transfer target that happens by. We saw that with Aluko and nothing has changed since, despite him being one of the best things we've had these last 6 months.

As for the transfer deal stuff ... I am still somewhat hesitant here, since we are effectively noselead by various press stories even before any of our own people (be that management or chairman) has said a word on it. The media falls over one another with assumptions and rumours and many follow suit, ending up with an idea how things went even before the manager knows that he was interested. Sure, there were some strange thing, not least Goodwillie, but that has not solely to do with out management.

People are entitled to voice their opinions without constantly being patronised for doing so.

I wish we weren't in this position either, but there's really no point crying over spilled milk. We are in this position, and rather than rest on our laurels about it, we have to hope it can be fixed. Because us fans sure have no power to do anything about it.