UPDATE - Conversation with Mr John Bennett (Blue Knights)

Why don't you piss off?
Dragonfly, you come across as a complete fanny and I've been warned in the past about my comments to 'fellow posters' and name calling.

But I'm prepared to get another rap on the wrist and say....You are a complete Fanny.

Well well, go to the top of the class. Such wit and originality.....

Personally I find BH's concerns a bit OTT - I'm sure the guy can manage both directorships easily enough - as do many similar people throughout the business world. If you don't like this or argue his value is subsequently poor, then it's easy enough to move your business elsewhere.

As for suggestions that this forum is fast becoming some sort of joke, well I'd suggest 12 years of involvement in the online community - including representation within a variety of supporter led projects - is perhaps more indicative of its quality than one thread where most people disagree with the point being made.

But, hey, everyone's entitled to their opinion here and there are plenty of other forums to use if you don't like this one.

Personally I find BH's concerns a bit OTT - I'm sure the guy can manage both directorships easily enough - as do many similar people throughout the business world. If you don't like this or argue his value is subsequently poor, then it's easy enough to move your business elsewhere.

As for suggestions that this forum is fast becoming some sort of joke, well I'd suggest 12 years of involvement in the online community - including representation within a variety of supporter led projects - is perhaps more indicative of its quality than one thread where most people disagree with the point being made.

But, hey, everyone's entitled to their opinion here and there are plenty of other forums to use if you don't like this one.

I can only base my opinion on my time reading on here. I take it you do not really think I formed an opinion on the basis of a single thread? Far from it, I can assure you.

But since longevity is your benchmark of quality and success then well done on the 12 years, it must put Gersnet up there.

Tend to agree this post is going no where was never that comfortable with it from the off to be honest, but BH has a right to air his views. Its getting a little to close to the bone with someone else's private life who doesn't post on here so has no direct right of reply.

May be a shout after BH comes back from Spain for the Admin to ask if this thread could be closed.

What is farcical, reading for 11 months and deciding it isn't the world's bestest Rangers forum or only posting twice?

As you have no doubt guessed, there is reason enough for me not posting frequently. Only, imo, the absurd nature of the 1 st post in this thread made me go for a 2nd ever post.

Has it taken 11 months to make up your mind about the forum or did you make up your mind about it some time ago? If the latter then why continue to read it? I tend not to visit the forums I don't like.

I can only base my opinion on my time reading on here. I take it you do not really think I formed an opinion on the basis of a single thread? Far from it, I can assure you.

But since longevity is your benchmark of quality and success then well done on the 12 years, it must put Gersnet up there.

So not only is this thread below your personal standards but the whole forum it seems is giving you a problem. Easy solution for that go away. You weren't missed before you started posting and you won't be missed when you stop.

And using a Proxy connection reeks of a certain section of this multi-cultural country we live in.

Bye Bye.