UPDATE - Conversation with Mr John Bennett (Blue Knights)

Therein lies part of the big issue....he hasn't made his mind up, yet P Murray has publicly stated that he is part of the consortium.

Could it be a sign the PM was getting desperate to release SOME names to keep fans happy/interested.

Tend to agree Darther he's doing far to much talking for me instead of getting on with it.

We may find we are falling into the trap of wanting to know far too much info on these guys when in all honesty we don't really need to know every detail of their life.

We don't need to know every detail of their lives. But I think we are entitled to know:

• How much each party or consortium is going to invest.
  • The terms of that investment and in particular whether or not the individuals want to be a Director of the Club
  • Their CV or at least their qualifications and experience.
  • Whether they intend to be an active or passive investor.

We don't need to know every detail of their lives. But I think we are entitled to know:

• The terms of that investment and in particular whether or not the individuals want to be a Director of the Club

How much chance do we have with foreign bids?

We seem to be putting Murrays bid in a different bracket than the others.

I think that's because his bid seems to be so reliant on Ticketus.

BTW when I mentioned to JB that the BK's bid was not favoured by fans because of the involvement with Ticketus, despite their alignment with fans' groups, he seemed quite taken aback. The impression I got was that he thought that by aligning with fans' groups, the Bk's would be the fans' choice.

As to the foreign bids; I can't say but am awaiting info from New York on the Chicago Rangers and will post here asap.

CV and Qualifications yes BH, but amounts are a personal thing and actual positions in the club don't need to be stated for me.

CV and Qualifications yes BH, but amounts are a personal thing and actual positions in the club don't need to be stated for me.

I understand your point of view.

The reason I say we should know:

•How much each party or consortium is going to invest.

•The terms of that investment and in particular whether or not the individuals want to be a Director of the Club

is because if it's an individual you will pretty much know the amount in terms of the purchase price of the shares, paying off Wavetower aka Rangers Group, Ticketus etc etc but if it's a consortium then I would want to know how much each member is really contributing or are they just a figurehead or make weight etc.

JMHO.

Know whats funny?

We are all waiting for information.. BH gets some valid, up-to-date information & shares it WITH PROOF (doesn't happen much these days) & then he has received a fair bit of abuse? Have I missed something?

The fact BH has taken the time out to have a conversation with a potential owner of our club, I understand it was in his clients interest, is something which I appreciate. From the OP I have changed my opinion of PM. I was never a big fan because he is acting almost identical to how Whyte did at first, constantly in the papers, acting confident but not actually disclosing any financial information & then jumping into bed with the same 'loan sharks' that CW associated himself with. Now, thanks to BH, we know that PM lied when he said that there were more than 10 millionaires interested in a Rangers consortium & I take the fact that he is publicly naming people, who haven't yet decided whether to be involved or not, as 'Blue Knight'.

So BH, this bear appreciates your effort.

Know whats funny?

We are all waiting for information.. BH gets some valid, up-to-date information & shares it WITH PROOF (doesn't happen much these days) & then he has received a fair bit of abuse? Have I missed something?

The fact BH has taken the time out to have a conversation with a potential owner of our club, I understand it was in his clients interest, is something which I appreciate. From the OP I have changed my opinion of PM. I was never a big fan because he is acting almost identical to how Whyte did at first, constantly in the papers, acting confident but not actually disclosing any financial information & then jumping into bed with the same 'loan sharks' that CW associated himself with. Now, thanks to BH, we know that PM lied when he said that there were more than 10 millionaires interested in a Rangers consortium & I take the fact that he is publicly naming people, who haven't yet decided whether to be involved or not, as 'Blue Knight'.

So BH, this bear appreciates your effort.

Don't think he was getting abuse Erga just a differing of opinion as to whether he should've posted the conversation.