UPDATE - Conversation with Mr John Bennett (Blue Knights)

We don't need to know every detail of their lives. But I think we are entitled to know:

• How much each party or consortium is going to invest.
  • The terms of that investment and in particular whether or not the individuals want to be a Director of the Club
  • Their CV or at least their qualifications and experience.
  • Whether they intend to be an active or passive investor.

He could be but that is not what he suggested at outset, becasue of the size of his proposed investment/committment and what he expected in return.

Of course if he scaled back his investment and ambitions then it might be an option for him.

What a load of crap. The guy can invest what he wants with what ever ambition he has. And I doubt he is expecting a return if he chooses to invest.

His day to day involvement may, just may, be an issue (how is his returns so far?) but quite frankly the rest of what you reckon you are entitled to know is near unbelievable.

Pathetic thread. How much did your holiday to Spain cost, did you use your clients funds to pay for it? Or maybe just increase your commission to help it along? How can you possibly give sound ifa when your thoughts were on your upcoming jolly? Hope you get a nice wind down period when you return.

This forum is fast becoming a joke when garbage like this is so welcomed.

Did you leave or did the RST kick you out btw?

Not followed the thread closely as the financial stuff if often to dull for me to try and get my head around. :o

But the little I have followed the thread has not really been "welcomed" and you can hardly judge a whole forum off one thread.

FWIW I am more on your side. I am quite unsure why we have a right to know so much about this potential investor outwith his role as an investor. I dont follow BH's line of thinking but admitted at the outset some of this is beyond me. Still quite an amazing generalisation you have made though.

Nice of you to comment that the forum is 'fast becoming a joke' & then end with a cheap and completely irrelevant dig at the OP.

At the end of the day, forums are a great tool for sharing any information that one has on the subject around which the forum is based. BH gained some information & shared it with the forum. Whether people agree or disagree with the way in which the information was gained is, IMO, irrelevant to the information gained as said information remains the same regardless. Although the contact from BH was about John Bennet, the thread in general was about PM & the possibility that he was being less than truthful about the level of investment/investors involved in TBK's (at least that's how it reads to me anyways).

I think that alot of the negativity towards BH is uncalled for and, IMO, it is the negativity directed towards someone for sharing first hand information which would constitute a forum to be a joke (which this isn't).

What a load of crap. The guy can invest what he wants with what ever ambition he has. And I doubt he is expecting a return if he chooses to invest.

His day to day involvement may, just may, be an issue (how is his returns so far?) but quite frankly the rest of what you reckon you are entitled to know is near unbelievable.

Pathetic thread. How much did your holiday to Spain cost, did you use your clients funds to pay for it? Or maybe just increase your commission to help it along? How can you possibly give sound ifa when your thoughts were on your upcoming jolly? Hope you get a nice wind down period when you return.

2 posts, been a member for 11 months and you come to that conclusion? That is, frankly, a farcical statement.

Nice of you to comment that the forum is 'fast becoming a joke' & then end with a cheap and completely irrelevant dig at the OP.

At the end of the day, forums are a great tool for sharing any information that one has on the subject around which the forum is based. BH gained some information & shared it with the forum. Whether people agree or disagree with the way in which the information was gained is, IMO, irrelevant to the information gained as said information remains the same regardless. Although the contact from BH was about John Bennet, the thread in general was about PM & the possibility that he was being less than truthful about the level of investment/investors involved in TBK's (at least that's how it reads to me anyways).

I think that alot of the negativity towards BH is uncalled for and, IMO, it is the negativity directed towards someone for sharing first hand information which would constitute a forum to be a joke (which this isn't).

Given the nature of the op, I do not think that the content of my post was cheap and completely irrelevant at all. All about opinions.

2 posts, been a member for 11 months and you come to that conclusion? That is, frankly, a farcical statement.

What is farcical, reading for 11 months and deciding it isn't the world's bestest Rangers forum or only posting twice?

As you have no doubt guessed, there is reason enough for me not posting frequently. Only, imo, the absurd nature of the 1 st post in this thread made me go for a 2nd ever post.

What is farcical, reading for 11 months and deciding it isn't the world's bestest Rangers forum or only posting twice?

As you have no doubt guessed, there is reason enough for me not posting frequently. Only, imo, the absurd nature of the 1 st post in this thread made me go for a 2nd ever post.

Your prerogative :thup: