The truth about TBK bid

Surely TBK could have just added a little juice to their bid in writing about 11am to secure the deal. Less conditional extras, more up front and maybe a slight increase in the "quantum". It's time for action rather than words.

It has always been widely thought that TBK were short on cash and with TicketUs departing and Kennedy replacing them I thought that problem would be solved. Kennedy is very wealthy but only because he's very shrewd.

However, they simply aren't making an offer which I believe would secure a CVA.

So it's everybody else's fault again apart from TBK? We seem to have heard this alot.

As for PM and £25m?? Best laugh i have had all day.

Op is just another pro-spin TBK statement that will come and go just like TBK.

On the contrary. My reading of it is that TB is critical of all sides and their attempts at spin and generally gamesmanship.

I've been led to believe that the proposed £25m (or £28m?) deal a year ago was heavily based on doing a share issue, so essentially asking the fans to generate enough cash through buying shares that the £18m debt to LBG could be paid off to get rid of them dictating cost-cutting to keep reducing the debt. No doubt other debts would have been paid off as part of the plan as well. Let's be clear though, Paul Murray never ever had £25m for the deal and neither did his group of wealthy pals. It was always going to be about the Rangers fans recapitalising the club.

Also, the point about Paul Murray saying a year ago that D Murray refused to sell the club to him as he wanted to sell it to CW. If PM actually said that then I don't think that it was truthful because David Murray was forced by Lloyds to sell to Whyte and the IBC were forced to complete the sale both by David Murray and by Lloyds. Donald Muir and Mike McGill both resigned from the Rangers board the minute that the paperwork for the sale to Whyte was completed. Anyway, my point is that if Paul Murray said that David Murray wanted to sell to Craig Whyte, then it was a cover story for the real events that took place.

kenny probably didn't get rich paying over the odds for failed businesses when he's the only real bidder.

that may have changed now.

Like I said earlier, it all comes down to how much money they have and how badly they want Rangers.

So it's everybody else's fault again apart from TBK? We seem to have heard this alot.

As for PM and £25m?? Best laugh i have had all day.

Op is just another pro-spin TBK statement that will come and go just like TBK.

You didn't even bother to read it. Clown.