Reaction to Lafferty's wedding in a Catholic church

The last time it happened, an inordinate amount of murders and violent assaults occurred in some places.

Salmond will be on as we speak no more Venus passing unless its lunchtime on a Sunday and all songs about the moon are sectarian. :D

Xander1873 â?? I think you might be correct that we could find ourselves going round in circles and I accept Iâ??m unlikely to change your mind on some subjects but that was never my goal anyway. Iâ??m just curious why you feel, apparently strongly, the way you do about some of this. Iâ??ve no agenda beyond that.

With regard your housing association and flags you should at least speak to citizens advice about that. Ban all flags or none but they canâ??t ban the Union flag on itâ??s own, is there more to that story perhaps?

Iâ??d like to take issue with a couple of things you said in your last post.

Iâ??m obviously not making myself clear on the relevancy question. I accept it is relevant because weâ??re discussing it, Iâ??m asking why you feel it is relevant when most of the country no longer feel itâ??s relevant in their lives far less at a football match? It puzzles me, you say you sing Hymns at your church, that makes sense, but you sing songs about the history of â??yourâ?? country and freedom from tyrannical monarchy at the football. Fan culture means we sing songs at football that have little or no connection to the â??gameâ?? from Penny Arcade to Simply the Best, pretty much every club has something similar. Do you sing the freedom and monarchy songs anywhere else?

For the record Iâ??d have a problem with a Muslim or a Catholic expressing their faith at a Rangers match, Iâ??m surprised you wouldnâ??t. They should keep it for their places of worship.

I donâ??t know what Scottish attendances downturn you refer too, can you elaborate?

I must have misunderstood your post about our founders and an Orange link, fair enough. Is someone trying to take â??your placeâ?? at the club away, again serious question, do you feel thatâ??s happening?

Well I don't f*&king believe your protestations, if it looks like and quacks like a duck it's usually a f*&king duck!

Nice to be called a liar :) usually it's from uneducated morons.

I did state my position in my first post you just decided to yell Bigot for no reason.

I wish they would investigate more the Sfa top man thinking one of our players should be Hung'

But hey if this gives the OP the chance to call us bigoted fools why not.

This is the only post there is which 'states your position'. So maybe you should clarify yourself.