John Brown's Bid for Rangers

I don't know the story, but I can't understand why folk like Frankie walked away from the RST.

I know exactly why they left and if Frankie ever chose to reveal what happened, there would be a lot less tolerance of Dingwall and his site on here.

over half a million embarrassing?

your last two comments are strange from a rangers fan. the one attacking two of our own in the other thread is only marginally less worse than this abomination.

Interesting that Dingwall's site has repeatedly featured calls for the RFFF to disband on the basis that the group features representation from fans' groups deemed unsuitable by the sages on FF.

You two gentlemen really would benefit from looking at Dingwall/FF/RST with fresh eyes. His poisonous influence has ruined both bodies.

i wonder if md will buy a season ticket i wonder if he has one not a nice chap on par with the celtic mouthpice o'rourke.

A season ticket??? MD buying a macth ticket would be a rarity, mate!

No, he'll stick to instructing fans not to buy STs until he says it's allowed.

"Not a nice chap" is an understatement. He's dreadful, far and away the most odious figure in our support. I know have no idea why he's tolerated, genuinely.

I know exactly why they left and if Frankie ever chose to reveal what happened, there would be a lot less tolerance of Dingwall and his site on here.

Interesting that Dingwall's site has repeatedly featured calls for the RFFF to disband on the basis that the group features representation from fans' groups deemed unsuitable by the sages on FF.

You two gentlemen really would benefit from looking at Dingwall/FF/RST with fresh eyes. His poisonous influence has ruined both bodies.

Why do you think I should look at MD/RST with fresh eyes.

I was a member, and never renewed after the in-fighting.

I still think the ones who left would have been better staying, or at least fighting their corner, thereby explaining their side of things.

I may be completely wrong in this, but if people like yourself and Frankie will not come out with explanations, then MD has a clear passage, and folk like myself are left in the dark.

Why are you making up stories? I'd wager you know absolutely nothing.

A season ticket??? MD buying a macth ticket would be a rarity, mate!

No, he'll stick to instructing fans not to buy STs until he says it's allowed.

"Not a nice chap" is an understatement. He's dreadful, far and away the most odious figure in our support. I know have no idea why he's tolerated, genuinely.

Mark gets his tickets from the Rosevale RSC, but just buy into the myth that he doesn't go to games.

Why are you making up stories? I'd wager you know absolutely nothing.

Making up stories, am I? A wager, you say? That's big talk, especially when you have no idea who I am and what my involvement was when the split occurred.

Now, about that wager. What amount are you thinking?

Mark gets his tickets from the Rosevale RSC, but just buy into the myth that he doesn't go to games.

Yeah? Check William Hill opposite Ibrox Underground at 15:10 on any match day then tell me more.

It’s been said that Green named his price and Brown will match it. Like anyone, i’m sceptical about that. If he fails. I hope we’re left alone. let CG get on with it and prove to us we can give him a level of trust.