From The Daily Record:

I think part of the problem is that it's a bit like a run on a bank. No-one wants to put their money in and then find the club has gone bust again for them to get pennies in the pound back.

Add to that there are people wanting a reduction for a lower league - which I think is ludicrous as you're paying for going to the same Ibrox and your money reflects the quality of our team, not the opposition. You pay peanuts, you get a team of monkeys.

I think part of the problem is that it's a bit like a run on a bank. No-one wants to put their money in and then find the club has gone bust again for them to get pennies in the pound back.

Add to that there are people wanting a reduction for a lower league - which I think is ludicrous as you're paying for going to the same Ibrox and your money reflects the quality of our team, not the opposition. You pay peanuts, you get a team of monkeys.

yes but the quality of the team has dropped significantly as well. signing black and beattie won't alter that either.

I think there are a few points being missed here just because of the person who posted the thread.

1. We are seriously lacking working capital.

2. We don't know the contract status of our squad (more, less, same money?)

3. Only 200 season tickets have been renewed.

These issues are a real concern irrespective if you want Green, Brown or SDM in charge. This is why it was a shame Bomber hijacked the meeting the other night as these type of questions weren't answered properly.

Surely the question should be asked, if it is D3 or even D1, will there be many ST sold, no matter the owner.

Well none will be sold while we have idiots on the sidelines calling for boycotts simply because there favoured man of the moment wants his 5 mins in the spotlight and is shouting his mouth off while saying very little.

Come Friday whatever the division there should be a statement from all fan groups to get out and buy your ST, if they don't then all they are doing is hampering the rebuild of the club to suit their own agenda.

Surely the question should be asked, if it is D3 or even D1, will there be many ST sold, no matter the owner.

Will we charge the same amount for Div 1 as we did for the SPL? Will we charge the same amount for Div 3? IMHO, these are the questions that need answered before the renewals start in earnest. First, we need a league to play in.

Obviously, as I said yesterday, legends and greats should call to the fans to save the club now by renewing their season tickets (at the old price), so the club itself survives. If need be, add free membership to these people and award them club shares too.

I don't see any calls for boycotts - just people saying be careful and make your own decision. So far the vast majority of our current 37000 season ticket holders are doing that until such a time we know what league we're playing in and under what sanctions.

That's not idiotic - simply sensible.

After that happens, then it will be up to people to decide if they trust Green enough to part with their money. Some will, some won't - that's again perfectly understandable until such time the new ownership can prove their ability to run the club effectively.

Will we charge the same amount for Div 1 as we did for the SPL? Will we charge the same amount for Div 3? IMHO, these are the questions that need answered before the renewals start in earnest. First, we need a league to play in.

Obviously, as I said yesterday, legends and greats should call to the fans to save the club now by renewing their season tickets (at the old price), so the club itself survives. If need be, add free membership to these people and award them club shares too.

Apparently the price will remain the same if we're in Div1 and closer to £300 if we go for Div3.

It is still difficult for people to renew when the club can't provide DD facilities and not knowing the quality of the team (and challenge) we can put on the park.