From The Daily Record:

You should sit in a fair size group of Rangers fans roughly half on the forums and half not and see the differing opinion of Brown. Believe me his rants are being listened to.

As for the bogeyman bit they only bogeyman getting portrayed is Green and I think the way he's been treated is terrible. While the guy who just the week before led his Celtic pals to the front of Ibrox then this week a mystery group.

The Rangers fans I am in contact with think different, they are waiting before they spend their hard earned, not because of something Brown has said.

BTW not everyone who has reservations about Green, support or even agree with Bomber. My opinion is that Green will sell sooner rather than later, and there will be no long term planning until owners who are here for the long term, are in place.

To my mind the sooner that happens the better for Rangers.

I respectfully disagree and I think people are over-stating the influence of Brown, the RST and FF.

No probs mate but i just dont get why you dont think they have called for a st boycott when they clearly have.

I agree with your point about Brown, the RST and FF. They think they have much more power than they really have.

The Rangers fans I am in contact with think different, they are waiting before they spend their hard earned, not because of something Brown has said.

BTW not everyone who has reservations about Green, support or even agree with Bomber. My opinion is that Green will sell sooner rather than later, and there will be no long term planning until owners who are here for the long term, are in place.

Do you have any views as to who these long-term owners should be or are you focused solely on Green selling?

I respectfully disagree and I think people are over-stating the influence of Brown, the RST and FF.

With equal respect, I disagree back.

An embittered ex-player with a public platform, a desperate fans' group and their mouthpiece webite with many thousands of users wield considerable influence IMHO.

Green has said from the start he's here to the flotation then he's taking his shares and leaving, he doesn't own the club hes the CEO same job as Bain, when Green leaves the board will still be in place all the shareholders will still be there or shares will have changed hands but it won't be a clean sweep that will never happen again at Rangers we need to get our head around this.

It's kind of a non-story for so many reasons, the main one being that we don't know where we'll be playing next season.

The FF example is valid though, because there's a vocal majority on there who are preaching that fans should have nothing to do with Green and while not all Bears are online or active on that forum, there's going to be a large section of our support who are, or who listen to people who are on there and take what they say as gospel.

While there will be a funding hole until things get decided, you have to think its taken a significant hit by losing the first team players that we have; the majority of high earners are off the books now and those on a bigger wage are sure to follow at this rate.

With equal respect, I disagree back.

An embittered ex-player with a public platform, a desperate fans' group and their mouthpiece webite with many thousands of users wield considerable influence IMHO.

In that case, I then think you under-state the ability of our fans to judge the issue for themselves. Like I say, the other night had around 200 fans in one room and I think most, going by the questioning, appreciate the overall situation and understand the sensitive nature of what is happening. :)

I'm not saying the people you mention don't exert influence. Of course they do but if the majority agreed with them, then we wouldn't have other websites such as this not to mention the fan groups you mention still struggling for members.

Green has said from the start he's here to the flotation then he's taking his shares and leaving, he doesn't own the club hes the CEO same job as Bain, when Green leaves the board will still be in place all the shareholders will still be there or shares will have changed hands but it won't be a clean sweep that will never happen again at Rangers we need to get our head around this.

Yes that is what he wants !!

I'm not sure about the Board bit.

No but I reckon he has a larger following than you think, remember 95% of Rangers fans aren't on forums they only hear the media and it's full off Brown.

I doubt there's more than 1000 people who won't renew because of Brown.