Guest Dutchy

It's not an imposed punishment, it's an automatic punishment for going into liquidation, but it is a punishment.

Crickey, they don't half want their pound of flesh.

we have to challenge this immediately. rhegan has a right fucking nerve. he seems to think he's untouchable. he's hell bent on destroying our club right down to the very last brick. i am in no doubt who his mentor is.

but his mentor should remember to dig a grave for himself while he digs one for us, for there's every chance that this will come back to bite him on the arse big time.

Rangers need to reject this and appeal to UEFA / FIFA and the courts,this is not fair punishment and has all ready been decided so,the SFA cannot get away with this,arseholes

I read somewhere about SFA not giving registrations to deserters as that void's the embargo, I'll believe that when I see it.... FIFA will be involved as players unions have contacted them SFA could cause all sort of shit, could be real trouble all round.

the embargo is on REGISTERING players....we could sign anyone we want, be we wouldn't be able to play them!!!

NO NEED TO SHOUT MATE!!!! :grin:

You're correct of course. It's called a 'transfer embargo' but the SFA can only enforce it (albeit unlawfully) by refusing to register new signings as they can't very well control who we employ ...Unless their name's Craig Whyte.

It doesn't really matter what you call it as at the end of the day the result's the same. It would be difficult enough to attract players to Div3, but I can't see any being willing to take a year out as part of the deal.

So, on one hand CG knows that refusing the SFA's terms for membership would be business suicide for our Club and on the other, Regan knows that Rangers cannot be guaranteed to get out of Div 3 with a team of kids. Surely, they'll compromise on allowing us to register free agents? Or would that be too much like common sense for Scottish football.....