SFA Membership close

I don't care whether they're paying for them or not. It's completely corrupt that they do what they did to us and then are allowed by the SFA & SFL to save their SPL TV deal by bargaining for our TV rights. It's a f***ing disgrace! :fuming:

Add robbers to arrogance, dishonour and hypocricy = SPL/SFA

This had better be an end to the EBTs. They have no shame.

Edited by Blue Moon

I'm more pragmatic. someone was going to buy them if the SPL offer the most cash might as well be them.

I bet the SPL haven't even offered the most cash. They'll have used something as leverage. It's total corruption, something which Turnbull Hutton was spot on about.

could be. but I think the AFL might be to strong for coercion. they proved so last time.

The SFL are in a far weaker position this time. They need the SFA to give us our transfer of membership, but the SFA will be in cahoots with the SPL again and saying to the SFL (and obviously those representing us too) that the SPL must get some Rangers broadcasting rights to try to save the SPL TV deal or they won't agree to transfer our membership.

could be. but I think the AFL might be to strong for coercion. they proved so last time.

if your right of course I agree its a scandal.

I don't care whether they're paying for them or not. It's completely corrupt that they do what they did to us and then are allowed by the SFA & SFL to save their SPL TV deal by bargaining for our TV rights. It's a f***ing disgrace! :fuming:

Yes, but if it ends up as being a trade off for TV rights, it doesn't half leave us on the moral high ground when the tide washes all this shite away.

And let's not forget that.

Yes, but if it ends up as being a trade off for TV rights, it doesn't half leave us on the moral high ground when the tide washes all this shite away.

And let's not forget that.

Good point mate, but I want the deal to be worth more to us than just moral high ground.

The SPL board and other 11 member clubs collectively turned their back on our club, the most successful club in Scottish football when they essentially relegated us to the fourth tier of Scottish football. If they want our TV rights to try and save or limit the damage to their own TV deal, they had better drop their nonsense about dual contracts and stripping us of silverware. That's the price they should pay for some of our TV rights while we're in the lower leagues. Fair's fair.

Let's agree to strip our titles if they agree to strip Celtic of their 9 in a row, their European Cup and fine them £39m for covering up child abuse. See how they squeal.

Let's get this into the debate. The Americans didn't miss when they punished the abuse that was uncovered at Penn State University. Are American kids more deserving of protection than Scots kids?