Keith Jackson lambasts us again

Daily Retard

part 1

It was painful viewing and the rangers support added to the sense of embarrassment by spewing out some of their paramilitary guff as the contest limped towards the break

part 2

A couple of rangers fans lowerd the tone by chucking a few coins at keeper gordon.

After all the closeups all i saw was a white thing, looked like a lighter or something, no coins.

From what I seen on the TV coverage it was white paper cup thrown onto the pitch. Unacceptable as were the usual imibements to song of our songs yesterday unfortunately.

We can claim media/UEFA victimisation all we want and in many cases of course it's more than valid but we don't help outcase when we let the *** add-ons back into our chants. :(

I was embarrased by the cup throwing thing (doesnt matter that it's not glass it's still sooooo stupid to throw it).

And you could quite clearly hear *** at the end of Derrys Walls - my boyfriend who doesnt know Rangers songs could make a lot of this kind of stuff out.

Game was boring, embarrasing, Nacho should have got sent off for kicking the Hearts player in the arse (although I admit to laughing when he did it) however we got 3 points and thats the main thing.